Replacement MSSE Mickey Minnie Pins

Engr-Chas

<font color=green>NorCal SuperTrader<br><font colo
Has anyone received the FedEX return package from event services yet?

Engr-Chas
Lord of the When it Absolutely Positively has to be there in 8 Weeks!

Didn't it take something like two months for them to send the replacement Walt and Tink from the Princess Ball?

They said that it is going to take 8 weeks to get replacement pins, but they are going to send a FedEx mailer for us to mail the damaged pins back to them. We had until the 19th to give them our address and the number of damaged pins.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Going to Have to Call Eisner About This

I have both called and e-mailed them. I also talked to Special Events Registration. The people at SER only had the phone number, and could not give me either a name or a way to contact a real person. I have placed additional calls to the number that was given and asked that they let me know when things would be happening, and they have not responded to me.:mad:

I'm glad both of my MSSE Mickey/Minnie pins are functional....even if the Star Spangled Banner starts playing all by itself and slightly off pitch. (really noticeable when both play at the same time)

About an hour after my post this morning, at work, I got a call from Disney Merchandise Special Events in response to my call a couple of days ago. They told me that they expected the new pins in about six more weeks, and they would send out stuff then.

I did suggest that if it they came in about the time of the big Epcot pin event, they publish a notice and people who had contacted them and were going to the Epcot event could bring the defective pins and trade them in on the spot. I was told this would be considered.

(I don't want to say that the board is monitored, but the timing of the phone call was suspicious.) :confused:

Today I received an e-mail from WDW.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

"Mike,

Yes we have you on the list for getting replacement pins. I am waiting for more information from my team members as to when this pins will be ready to ship out and how we will retrieve your damaged pins. We are thinking about doing a swap out of these pins at the Epcot Pin Celebration in September as most guests on my list will be attending.

Once I hear back from my partners here at Disney we will communicate this message on our web site.

Thanks,"

I am not stating who this is from, but it is a reliable person from Merchandise Special Events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter