Renting points?

gja

Earning My Ears
What is the process for renting out points? The family would like to go on DCL for a change this year. We would like to rent our points @BWV to offset the cruise cost.

I assume we would make the resrvations for the renting family. where does it go from there?

Thanks in advance.

This would be your own personal transaction. The FAQ over on the rental board give you some guidelines. It's totally up to you how you want to handle it and what type of restrictions will be on the rental. Things to keep in mind, will you offer any money back and/or offer to rebook if the renter wants to make a change or needs to cancel? What about the dining program and/or Magical Express -- will you make those arrangements for them. How often will you be willing to make changes? How will you get payment? All at once non-refundable? Half before booking, half at some other point?

Know what you are willing to do and have your price point in mind. I'd put it all down in writing. Not sure how "legally binding" it would be but it's best to clearly state the terms up front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter