Renting DVC points..Is it this easy?

Our last 2 trips & this upcoming one we are renting points! It's the only way we will go now seeing how nice it is to stay at a deluxe villa for about same as a moderate hotel room. This past November trip & this upcoming September trip we rented from the same person and it's so smooth and easy!

I feel better after hearing all your responses:) And even more excited to stay at AKV, I hear more and more how beautiful and fun it is there:goodvibes We used the DVC Rental Store, I spoke on the phone with the travel agent helping us and even saw her on LinkedIn.
We have used DVC Rental store twice. They are great to work with.

The cost from moving up to a 1 bedroom from a studio is $double$. You do get more room but still will only have 1 real bed(not counting OKW).

No, the OKW one bedroom will still only have one real bed - the king bed in the master bedroom. The living room has the queen sized sleeper sofa and twin sized sleeper chair. But the OKW studio will have two queen sized beds, no sleeper sofa like all the other studios.

We rented points from a DVC member through a company. My DH was always very skeptical using them but I have a few friends that have gone through this company with no problems:) I even looked them up on BBB and there wasn't a single negative comment. We had our agreement emailed to us and we paid for the resort. Is that it really is simple of a process? I have to print out the email and bring it with us at check in...it just seems so simple, I thought there would be to it?!? In the back of my head I have that fear of showing up and them saying ''no such reservation'':scared: Can I call the resort when our trip gets a little closer and check that way? I'm sure everything will be fine but DH has got me a little nervous. If you have rented points before is it this easy? I don't know if I'm allowed to post the name of the place I used to rent points from? It's not the one advertised on these boards.

You will not be able to call the resort, only members can call and check on DVC reservations through Member Services. Calling any resort # will only get you a Disney call center.

If you have your Conf #, which you should, you can do online check in.

Also you can check the conf. # at www.mydisneyreservation.com/dvc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter