Renting a Cabana @ Discovery Cove

We just booked DC for November 11; I'm so excited and have been a total nerd researching everything, LOL

It will just be DH and I... is a cabana worth it? My DH hates the sun; are there other shady spots we can 'claim'? Does it offer any privacy? Do I get my own cabana boy? :goodvibes

That's the day I'm going too!

We just booked May 14th!!!!! I think we got a good AP rate but with the rest of our vacation expenses we'll skip the Cabana and see how things go.
Fortunately they're not busy that week so I hope we can find a nice shady spot.

Hope I can post pictures when I get back if I figure out how to do that.....
Thanks again everyone for all your help!

We just booked May 14th!!!!! I think we got a good AP rate but with the rest of our vacation expenses we'll skip the Cabana and see how things go.
Fortunately they're not busy that week so I hope we can find a nice shady spot.

Hope I can post pictures when I get back if I figure out how to do that.....
Thanks again everyone for all your help!

Have a great time!!!!

I am sure you will have no problem finding a shady spot to kick back and relax in. With DC limiting its daily admission to such small numbers of guests, there's always lots of beach chairs open for you to stretch out on :thumbsup2 . With or without a cabana, you will have an amazing day!

Can't wait to see you pics when you return!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter