• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rented DVC points - DVC owner has filed bankruptcy...

checked in this morning (waterview treehouse near the boat dock) and everything went smoothly, was even able to add my full guest compliment.

Thanks to DVC for handling this situation well.

bookwormde

checked in this morning (waterview treehouse near the boat dock) and everything went smoothly, was even able to add my full guest compliment.

bookwormde

This is great news bookwormde!!! :cool1: My husband is headed to BLT right now!! Waiting for the call to see how his check-in goes ...

My husband is all checked-in at Bay LakeTower on our reservation with Mr. Bankruptcy for our Thanksgiving Week!! :cheer2:

Now, I just need to hop my plane and get out of rainy Southern California and over to sunny, warm Florida!! Hope everyone else is successful and so glad we don't have to deal with the Bankruptcy Court!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

bookwormde

Wow, bookwormde, I had no idea you had one of these reservations, too! Glad to hear you were able to check in. Same for all the rest. I hope it continues to go smoothly. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm glad things worked out for all concerned. Is there anyone else we know about that's still pending a reservation?

Glad to see everyone's having success. :cheer2:

You guys have a great vacation -- you certainly deserve it after this mess!

I'm glad things worked out for all concerned. Is there anyone else we know about that's still pending a reservation?

I don't see a response from Raivyn, whose checking was 11/15. Hopefully no news is good news.

Anybody else with a future checking date?

Hoping everyone is done with Mr. Bankrupcy. We are happy that we don't have to file any claims. Whew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter