Rented DVC points - DVC owner has filed bankruptcy...

Anyone have access to see what happened in court today ... with Mr. Bankruptcy?

All I know is my reservation still exists today and my in-laws land tomorrow at 9am to try to check in at BLT. I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Anxious to hear if they were able to check in today.

I'm thinking all went well and they are so relieved and having such fun, they don't have time to report back! Perhaps they are having wi-fi problems.

What a stressful process!

Must be having so much fun ... no time to report. :goodvibes I know the OP's DD is having her birthday tomorrow. Wishing the whole family a great DISNEY day!!

I would think they would have commented on here if things didnt go well...cant wait to hear though just the same.

Sorry for taking a few days to report, thank you all for your concerns.

We were able to check in and use mr. Bankruptcy's reservation. It is so crowded right now at Disney, we have been so busy battling the crowds. I thought November was off peak season?? I am hoping that the crowds let up on Monday.

Sorry for taking a few days to report, thank you all for your concerns.

We were able to check in and use mr. Bankruptcy's reservation. It is so crowded right now at Disney, we have been so busy battling the crowds. I thought November was off peak season?? I am hoping that the crowds let up on Monday.

It doesn't surprise me that it's crowded for the last days of the F&W. Glad your reservation worked without a hitch!

Glad to hear you were able to checkin and are having a fun time!

We're in a similar boat...checkin tomorrow...ressies are still on the website....fingers crossed....

We're in a similar boat...checkin tomorrow...ressies are still on the website....fingers crossed....

Good to hear your reservation is still in the system ... me too! Keep us posted when you get there (if you can)! Have a great time!! :hug:

Crowds got better on Wednesday, our last day of the trip. I hope the rest of you have your Mr. Bankrupcty reservation. My family is now hooked on BLT 1-bedroom villa!!!

Crowds got better on Wednesday, our last day of the trip. I hope the rest of you have your Mr. Bankrupcty reservation. My family is now hooked on BLT 1-bedroom villa!!!

Crowds got better on your last day??? Now you have to go back ... BLT is the best! So glad everything worked out for your in-laws there. Hope your daughter's Birthday was magical! We leave in 2 days ... will post when we get a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter