rental car question--return at Royal Pacific?

mycutiepatooties

DIS Veteran
If we rent an Avis car at the Orlando airport and drive it to Royal Pacific then can we turn it in there at the hotel? Would there be an drawbacks to doing this? I'd love to hear if others have done this successfully.

If we rent an Avis car at the Orlando airport and drive it to Royal Pacific then can we turn it in there at the hotel? Would there be an drawbacks to doing this? I'd love to hear if others have done this successfully.

I haven't done it that way but I have rented at Royal Pacific and returned to MCO without any issue.

It's very easy, I have done it twice. When they greeted me and asked if I wanted valet I just told them I was dropping of a rental. They took the keys and directed me to the valet window where I signed a ledger and that was that.

The only drawback may be a higher price. There may be less expensive options than a rental car, depending on how many people are in your group.

The only drawback may be a higher price. There may be less expensive options than a rental car, depending on how many people are in your group.

Agree with this. Rental car companies usually impose a fee for dropping off at a different location than pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter