Rental car availability (since Ian)?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone (since Ian) has had any troubles getting their reserved vehicles? I'm noticing that their doesn't seem to be anymore availability to book a rental and wondered how things are currently?

I haven't heard of any issues. I'm flying in Wednesday and picking up a rental from Budget. I'll try to post here if I have any issues.

There were plenty of people returning cars at MCO at 0500 this morning. I did hear of one of my co-workers that had his reservation proactively cancelled on him 3 days prior to his flight. By then the only thing he could get would have been double what he booked, so he took to ubering for at least the start of his trip.

No rentals AT ALL - tried Expedia, COSTCO - tried Budget, National (Top Tier Status), Hertz directly- Oct 13 - 18. Tried MCO, Car Care Center and various locations around the airport. Came here looking for advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter