Remy restaurant question

Jatoas

Earning My Ears
Hi DCL friends,

Will be sailing on the Dream for my wife's 70th birthday in September. For our centre piece meal on her birthday we intend going to Remy for dinner. My wife does not drink but I do, we want to try one of the tasting menus, but we are unsure if I can have the wine flight and my wife does not. Or do they insist that the wine flight must be taken by all at the table?

Thank you all for your help.

I’m sure that if only 1 person wants a wine flight, that’s fine. My husband has ordered drinks at Palo and Remy when I did not. The flights are small glasses served individually, not for everyone at the table.

I ordered the wine flight at Remy years ago and my husband did not. They do a very nice job pairing the wines to the food and the only reason I haven't purchased this again is because there was no way I could put a serious dent in all that wine. The pours were generous. My husband did take a sip of the wines, but I'm not sure if the policy is to let a couple share one pairing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!