Remember the Magic song!

NikkiLovesWDW!

"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S
I just can't find this song anywhere! I have the song from the Remember the Magic Parade but I'm looking for the slower one. It starts, "Do you remember, back to a simpler time..." or something like that.

Does anyone know where I could get this song? Even on all the old park cds I'm finding on Amazon, this song is no where to be found!!

I have it on an older CD called "Disney's Greatest Pop Hits". I can find it on Ebay and also (cheaper!) on Amazon. Nowhere for MP3 download though - you'd have to buy the CD and rip it.

HTH!

I have it on an older CD called "Disney's Greatest Pop Hits". I can find it on Ebay and also (cheaper!) on Amazon. Nowhere for MP3 download though - you'd have to buy the CD and rip it.

HTH!

Thank you so much! That's exactly the kind of cd I was looking for but it never showed up in all my searches! I knew Brian McKnight sang it but I thought there was a version with a female singer. Oh well...way better than nothing!

Edit: JUST bought it from Amazon!! You are the best!

Thank you so much! That's exactly the kind of cd I was looking for but it never showed up in all my searches! I knew Brian McKnight sang it but I thought there was a version with a female singer. Oh well...way better than nothing!

Edit: JUST bought it from Amazon!! You are the best!

Wonderful! Glad to have been of help. That's one of my favorite songs... it can remind me of being in WDW even when there's 2 feet of snow on the ground here. *shudders*

I just can't find this song anywhere! I have the song from the Remember the Magic Parade but I'm looking for the slower one. It starts, "Do you remember, back to a simpler time..." or something like that.

Does anyone know where I could get this song? Even on all the old park cds I'm finding on Amazon, this song is no where to be found!!

Could I ask where you found the song from the parade? We went in 07 and it was one of my favorite parades/shows and I'd love to have the song!

Could I ask where you found the song from the parade? We went in 07 and it was one of my favorite parades/shows and I'd love to have the song!

A few years ago, there was a DISer who posted all this park audio and I was able to snag it then. Remember the Magic was the 25th anniversary parade and that was 1996...you might be thinking of the Share a Dream come True parade for the 100 Years of Magic that's kind of been continuing in different variations ever since.

THAT I was able to get on a cd called "Magic in the Streets: Parade Memories." The cd is from 2001 but my sister bought it for me in the parks around 2006 maybe? I'm pretty sure I've seen it still there recently but I'm not positive.

This is what it looks like but it's saying it's not available.
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Magic-...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1274041735&sr=8-3

A few years ago, there was a DISer who posted all this park audio and I was able to snag it then. Remember the Magic was the 25th anniversary parade and that was 1996...you might be thinking of the Share a Dream come True parade for the 100 Years of Magic that's kind of been continuing in different variations ever since.

THAT I was able to get on a cd called "Magic in the Streets: Parade Memories." The cd is from 2001 but my sister bought it for me in the parks around 2006 maybe? I'm pretty sure I've seen it still there recently but I'm not positive.

This is what it looks like but it's saying it's not available.
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Magic-...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1274041735&sr=8-3

Yes, I was thinking of the Share a Dream Come True Parade, I just remember one of the songs had "Remember the Magic". Thanks anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!