• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

Well I woke up bright and early 4:45 this morning so I could make my dining reservations. I logged into the systym and then it would only let me make reservations for Nov 27.:headache: So after trying several times I finally wrote my TA and gave her my list. Well she was able to get everything I wanted, even the days I wanted!!!! So here is my list.

11/28- Crystal Palace @ 9am ( I think I am going to change this either to a later time or I might switch dayswith LTT.)

11/29- O'hanna's @ 6:15pm

11/30- LeCellier @ 8:05pm

12/1- Sci-Fi Drive In @ 12:50pm

12/2- Hoop De Do Review @ 7:15pm

12/3- Rose and Crown @ 7:35pm

12/4- 50's Primetime Cafe @ 12:40

12/5- Boma @ 6:25

12/6- Liberty Tree Tavern @ 12:00pm

12/7- Tony's 12:20pm

I also am going to see the Christmas Train again tomorrow because Lexi loved it so much she talked her daddy into going to see it with her. :rotfl: I didn't even have to coach her. ;) He was working on Friday when I took her. Maybe this time I wil remember to bring my camera. :rolleyes:

Well I woke up bright and early 4:45 this morning so I could make my dining reservations. I logged into the systym and then it would only let me make reservations for Nov 27.:headache: So after trying several times I finally wrote my TA and gave her my list. Well she was able to get everything I wanted, even the days I wanted!!!! So here is my list.

11/28- Crystal Palace @ 9am ( I think I am going to change this either to a later time or I might switch dayswith LTT.)

I also am going to see the Christmas Train again tomorrow because Lexi loved it so much she talked her daddy into going to see it with her. :rotfl: I didn't even have to coach her. ;) He was working on Friday when I took her. Maybe this time I wil remember to bring my camera. :rolleyes:

:woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: I am so glad you got everything you wanted!!!!!!! Glad to see you are trying Tony's. :goodvibes

Didn't you start your last pre-trippie befor this point last time.
You're running late this time around.:lmao:

::yes:: :blush: I need an intervention.

:woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: I am so glad you got everything you wanted!!!!!!! Glad to see you are trying Tony's. :goodvibes

I was a little worried about Le Cellier but I am happy I got it. The only thing I don't like is that my CP breakfast is for 9am. Does anybody know when I will be able to get into the park? I really wanted to be in before ropedrop. I can either move my LTT lunch to this day and CP to my LTT day. This is our first day and we don't actually land in Orlando until 9:55pm the night before. I can keep it and just take it easy on this day. What ever we get to do we do. If MK is really crowded we can always go somewhere else as we do have park hoppers.

::yes:: :blush: I need an intervention.
Can you imagine if that made the show!!!!! An intervention for all things Disney. Don't they say the first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem.

Wow you are in full planning mode aren't you :rotfl:

Those DVC points don't make sense at all, how come AKV is one of the lowest? I thought that that would be one of the moew expensive :confused:

I was a little worried about Le Cellier but I am happy I got it. The only thing I don't like is that my CP breakfast is for 9am. Does anybody know when I will be able to get into the park? I really wanted to be in before ropedrop. I can either move my LTT lunch to this day and CP to my LTT day. This is our first day and we don't actually land in Orlando until 9:55pm the night before. I can keep it and just take it easy on this day. What ever we get to do we do. If MK is really crowded we can always go somewhere else as we do have park hoppers.

You must be full of pixiedust: scoring Le Cellier for 8:05. As far as CP, check the park hours for MK that day to see if you'll make rope drop.

Can you imagine if that made the show!!!!! An intervention for all things Disney. Don't they say the first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem.

:rotfl2: That is the first step. But I am not so sure I want the cure. :wizard:

Those DVC points don't make sense at all, how come AKV is one of the lowest? I thought that that would be one of the moew expensive :confused:

I don't know why AKV is less points because it really is fabulous. My guess is because it really isn't close to anything else and the theme is so specific it will only cater to a specific population. :confused3 Gab is begging to stay there again but as of now, it doesn't look promising for her. :ssst:

:beach: 195 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 403 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 223 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 64 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

Working on an update but it will be later tonight as I am taking the kids swimming today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :grouphug:

FANTASTIC LIST....I would be over the moon with that lot doll:thumbsup2

We absolutely LOVED Le Cellier, I have to admit to going into it with the attitude "Don't believe the hype" and was looking to be proved wrong...well they more than did that, I NEED to eat there the next time we go as I keep fantasising about the fillet mignon:cloud9:. For CP you should get into the park well before rope drop as long as it's not an AM EMH. We loved being in the park before it opened the photo ops were excellent

I'm with you Jo, there seems to be no rhym or reason to the DVC points system....not that I will ever need to bother :sad2:

So with you on that one....if it's wrong I don't want to be right ;):rotfl:

:beach: 195 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 403 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 223 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 64 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

Luvin' the countdowns:cool1:

Working on an update but it will be later tonight as I am taking the kids swimming today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :grouphug:

Having a greedy pig weekend and lovin' it...hope the rest of you are having a blast:flower3:

You must be full of pixiedust: scoring Le Cellier for 8:05. As far as CP, check the park hours for MK that day to see if you'll make rope drop.

I am really excited to eat in my dh's "homeland".:rotfl: I was prepared for my TA to have problems since I only emailed her my list that morning. She said I must have lots of pixiedust because she was surprised too.

I don't want the cure either.

FANTASTIC LIST....I would be over the moon with that lot doll:thumbsup2
I am so excited!!!!!!!

We absolutely LOVED Le Cellier, I have to admit to going into it with the attitude "Don't believe the hype" and was looking to be proved wrong...well they more than did that, I NEED to eat there the next time we go as I keep fantasising about the fillet mignon:cloud9:.
I am really looking forward to it.

For CP you should get into the park well before rope drop as long as it's not an AM EMH. We loved being in the park before it opened the photo ops were excellent

The online system worked for me today and I was able to change my time to 8:05am. :banana: Now I know I will be able to get into the park early. I am waiting for the park hours to be released. I just went off last years hours. I hope I don't have to change them.

Count me in on not wanting to be right either.:rotfl:

I did go to the Christmas Carol Train this morning and I did remember my camera. I will post pictures soon. I am going to drop Lexi off at her friends house and dh and I are going out where I will tell him about our trip. I will let you all know how it goes.

We absolutely LOVED Le Cellier, I have to admit to going into it with the attitude "Don't believe the hype" and was looking to be proved wrong...well they more than did that, I NEED to eat there the next time we go as I keep fantasising about the fillet mignon:cloud9:. For CP you should get into the park well before rope drop as long as it's not an AM EMH. We loved being in the park before it opened the photo ops were excellent

It was that good? Maybe next time I get an ADR there, I will actually show up. :blush:

I'm with you Jo, there seems to be no rhym or reason to the DVC points system....not that I will ever need to bother :sad2:

Never say never honey. If Michael will go for it, I am convinced any man would! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: I always tell Michael that in life the journey is just as important as the destination. Trips to Disney are no different. :goodvibes

Having a greedy pig weekend and lovin' it...hope the rest of you are having a blast:flower3:

:lmao: Greedy pig weekend. I like better the way you said it on FB. pirate:

I am really excited to eat in my dh's "homeland".:rotfl: I was prepared for my TA to have problems since I only emailed her my list that morning. She said I must have lots of pixiedust because she was surprised too.

::yes:: You list is fabby! :cloud9:

:rotfl: We are a bunch of loons.

The online system worked for me today and I was able to change my time to 8:05am. :banana: Now I know I will be able to get into the park early. I am waiting for the park hours to be released. I just went off last years hours. I hope I don't have to change them.

You changed CP to earlier? Awesome!

I did go to the Christmas Carol Train this morning and I did remember my camera. I will post pictures soon. I am going to drop Lexi off at her friends house and dh and I are going out where I will tell him about our trip. I will let you all know how it goes.

popcorn::

Excellent...I do love when a plan comes together:thumbsup2

:hug:Yes we're all nuts but no-one is hurt in the process so heyho:rotfl2:

I am so excited!!!!!!!

Don't blame you

:cloud9:

fingers crossed...also good to know the online system is working well

Kindred spirits each and every one of us:grouphug:

Looking forward to hearing all about the big reveal:yay:

It was that good? Maybe next time I get an ADR there, I will actually show up. :blush:

Oh definately give it a try if you can it was phenominal

Never say never honey. If Michael will go for it, I am convinced any man would! :thumbsup2

Well considering that I have to get my ar$e into a full time job for us to be able to afford a trip again in 2011 I have a feeling I've got hee-haw McGraw chance of DVC in this lifetime:sad2:....but there is always the Lotto so as you say never say never :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I always tell Michael that in life the journey is just as important as the destination. Trips to Disney are no different. :goodvibes

so true :hippie:

Yes but that's Kirsteen Raw and Realpirate: and she's not allowed near family friendly chat rooms;)

It's Monday, it's peeing with rain and I need to get back into my health eating groove. Please can we have some TR details or PTR details to brighten up my day?.....anyone...anyone...anyone....?

Excellent...I do love when a plan comes together:thumbsup2

:hug:Yes we're all nuts but no-one is hurt in the process so heyho:rotfl2:

I am so excited!!!!!!!

Don't blame you

:cloud9:

fingers crossed...also good to know the online system is working well

Kindred spirits each and every one of us:grouphug:

Looking forward to hearing all about the big reveal:yay:

Oh definately give it a try if you can it was phenominal

Well considering that I have to get my ar$e into a full time job for us to be able to afford a trip again in 2011 I have a feeling I've got hee-haw McGraw chance of DVC in this lifetime:sad2:....but there is always the Lotto so as you say never say never :rotfl2:

so true :hippie:

Yes but that's Kirsteen Raw and Realpirate: and she's not allowed near family friendly chat rooms;)

It's Monday, it's peeing with rain and I need to get back into my health eating groove. Please can we have some TR details or PTR details to brighten up my day?.....anyone...anyone...anyone....?

As soon as I know WHEN in 2010 I am going I wll start a PTR:rotfl2:Part of the fun is driving the Family NUTS with my OCD planing !!!:lmao:

Peeing rain? :rotfl2: :lmao: After my work morning simmers down I will be glad to share more details. I am almost finished with an update here. :hug:

I think I am married to HeeHaw Mcgraw! :rotfl:

Rain rain go away, last day in MK…………We woke up bright and early to a VERY cloudy and rainy day but decided to forge ahead and enjoy MK one final time before going home tomorrow. MK always has to be my first and last park of the trip. I love it so! We donned out ponchos and away we went. The plan today was to do Fantasyland and hit some of the highlights along with out final traditional meal at Tony’s and then end the day with the Castle Kiss Goodnight. :cloud9:

Upon entering:
IMG_1446.jpg

Dumbo:
IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Only DH would be thin enough to fit inside there and have room to move. :laughing:
IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Carousel:
IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

As you can see, the rain did not hinder our fun. :goodvibes

IMG_1456.jpg

After having a blast in a wet Fantasyland we decided it was time for Tony’s. The rain was coming down harder than ever and sideways. I was afraid I would not make the castle Kiss Goodnight due to weather.

Tony’s. Now I know some people really hate it there but I absolutely love it! It’s one of our must-dos of every trip. :cloud9:

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

After a very delicious lunch and as were milling about the photo shop right outside of Tony’s a VERY nice CM came up to us and asked the kids what they wanted to do and if she could show us something. Of course my kids said ::yes:: as they were very well versed during the YOAMD promo and spoiled rotten that when a CM asks you to see or do something, the only answer is YES!!! The CM then said to follow her to meet someone special. This was the same first Magical Moment we had in 9/07 but the kids kept tight-lipped as not to spoil the CM’s fun. I loved that. :wizard:

Private meeting with Cinderella:

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

Continued on next post................

As soon as I know WHEN in 2010 I am going I wll start a PTR:rotfl2:Part of the fun is driving the Family NUTS with my OCD planing !!!:lmao:

Excellent Rosie...Looking forward to it

Peeing rain? :rotfl2: :lmao: After my work morning simmers down I will be glad to share more details. I am almost finished with an update here. :hug:

I think I am married to HeeHaw Mcgraw! :rotfl:

Well I was wringing wet by the time I got home from my walk, soaked right through to my knickers, so my assessment of the weather was bang on;). Looking forward to some more chat doll.

Does Michael know you have a pet name for him :rotfl2:.
HeeHaw Mcgraw means "nothing" eg "Why do you spend your life planning trips to Disney?"..."Why are you bothered, it's got HeeHaw Mcgraw to do with you?" an it can also be shortened and used in another way "Kirsteen's got HeeHaw chance of a trip to Disney next year but it doesn't stop her dreaming". Lesson for today completed :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter