Regular mouse ears instead of bride/groom ears?

Disneymoon04

<font color=FF99CC>First stop, Adventurers Club to
If pics I've seen are correct, the bride one has a small veil and the groom is like a top hat... I know hubby2b won't go for that and I'm not too thrilled about the veil part.

I've always wanted a regular mouse ear hat though... anyone else just doing this? Can't they be personalized? Maybe we'll just put bride and groom on those with our date...

Although I definitly want the "perks" of the bride and groom ears, I really wasn't looking forward to wearing them in the heat..

The regular ears with bride and groom on the back.... THAT I would do.

I've also heard of those key chain necklace type tings that are made for honeymooners.... sorry, I can't remember the names of them..

I am not 100% sure, BUT.....I don't think they will personalize the ears with anything but proper names (IE: no nicknames, etc...) You could check when you get there, but I just wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed, so just a heads-up!!

I know that we tried to get the name (shortened version of a real name) that my children call my sister (their aunt) it was not crude or offensive, anything like that and they would not do it!:(

My daughter is getting married on the Wonder next month, and she has the headband. We got her fiance the top hat, but he refuses to wear it. We were at Disneyland recently, and I wanted to get just ears & have them put "Groom" on them, and they wouldn't. I waited till the next day, different person....(this is cheating, I guess, but...) I told her that I needed the name Groom, and I pronounced it GROW-AM, for our foreign exchange student from Croatia. It worked. Do I feel bad? Not very. Also, I went to the embroidery shop that does all the different styles and colors, not just the yellow writing.
Another idea would be to buy the hats online, I use a site, www.mouseshoppe.com out of California.....and then have them embroidered in your own city.
Good luck & best wishes!

I've heard something about bride and groom pins also. I haven't seen them but they may be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter