Regal Eagle/Spice Road Table - Garden Rocks Dining Package?

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
I know both Regal Eagle and Spice Road Table offered day-of, CP and Broadway concert dining packages (I happily purchased the Regal Eagle one for a Broadway concert in Feb.). Does anyone know if Regal Eagle and Spice Road are offering packages for the Garden Rocks concert series?

I know both Regal Eagle and Spice Road Table offered day-of, CP and Broadway concert dining packages (I happily purchased the Regal Eagle one for a Broadway concert in Feb.). Does anyone know if Regal Eagle and Spice Road are offering packages for the Garden Rocks concert series?
Garden grill, biergarten, coral reef and rose and crown were my choices when I booked my garden rocks for May 9

Garden grill, biergarten, coral reef and rose and crown were my choices when I booked my garden rocks for May 9

Thank you for responding. Yes, those are the ones you can pre-book. Regal Eagle and Spice Road were offering day-of, walk-up packages - just hoping they are still being offered.

Can anyone provide any current info on the question here? (RE and/or Spice Road dining packages?) Thank you!!

Also wondering about this. How early can you stop by day of to purchase these walk-up packages? Do you need to be ready to eat when you stop by to purchase?

Regal eagle has packages but they sell out… at least that was the case last week and week before for daughtry and plain white T’s.

I saw signs when I passed regal eagle that the packages were sold out at around 5pm.

I do not know about spice table.

It wasn’t hard to get seats without dining package- just wasn’t at the very front. Just an fyi.

Regal eagle has packages but they sell out… at least that was the case last week and week before for daughtry and plain white T’s.

I saw signs when I passed regal eagle that the packages were sold out at around 5pm.

I do not know about spice table.

It wasn’t hard to get seats without dining package- just wasn’t at the very front. Just an fyi.
Thank you for the ifo!

Also wondering about this. How early can you stop by day of to purchase these walk-up packages? Do you need to be ready to eat when you stop by to purchase?

Yes, you need to be ready to eat when you purchase the package (you order your food and package at the same time). I ended up doing this for the Broadway concert series and, if memory serves, I walked up around noon-1 pm to order and still had a choice of times. The seating with the package is far better than standby seating. We are planning on doing this package again during F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter