Refrigerators

Folks, in case you haven't noticed that most of the other threads on this topic have been closed due to ridiculous arguments, here's the official warning:

Feel free to share info you've learned about the fridge replacement process. Feel free to vent about not having a fridge. Start in on each other, and the thread is closed and infractions are assessed.

I would really much rather these threads stay open so we can all share helpful information. Don't be the one to get the thread closed. If you feel the urge to snipe at someone over their post.....don't.

We're in Riverside now. We were initially put into bldg 35 and it had a fridge. We were moved into bldg 18 on day 2 (long story) no fridge. My sister is in bldg 27-she has a fridge, but with a note on it telling her not to use it/plug it in. Lol! So lots happening at Riverside! We were given the 15 dollar credit per night to compensate, but dh had to say something about the fridge being missing before it was offered.

FYI, we received a letter yesterday saying that two of the models of refrigerators at POP were affected and rooms with those would not have a refrigerator. I searched and found this thread so I thought I'd share in case anyone is booking POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter