Refrigerators in rooms....

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
Bear with another first time cruiser. What category rooms have refig. in them? How large are they? Will I have a problem keeping wine in my fridge?

we were in a cat 8, and i don't believe the fridge in there would be big enough for a bottle of wine. The cabin host does fill your ice bucket every day though, and maybe you could ice it down in that.

The fridges ar actually 'beverage coolers' which get things cool but not fridge cold. It takes a good 24 hours to get drinks chilled. If you want to get your wine cooler quickly - just put it in the ice bucked for awhile before you put in in the room cooler.
:)

I measued the beverage cooler temp and it was 54 degrees F.

You can take the racks out and it fits 3 bottles of wine just fine, plus there is room for 6 cans of soda/beer in the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter