Refillable Popcorn Container

A refillable bucket good for the cruise is $7.50 plus a mandatory tip of 15% ($8.63). Since the tip is required, think of the price as $8.63, not $7.50.

Refills, as many as you want, are $1.50, again plus a mandatory tip of 15% ($1.73).

SWDAS cruises have a refillable popcorn in the shape of a tie fighter, but it's pretty small.

I just found that we still have the refillable popcorn container that we got on the Dream in August. Can you take those and refill them on future cruises? We are heading out on the Wonder in a week and didnt know if it was worth taking.
Is this freshly popped pop corn before the nightly shows each night or the actual movies on board?
And has anyone found out if it is for any bucket? I have many...LOL

The popcorn is freshly popped. They have it at Preludes at Walt Disney Theater before the shows and outside the movie theater there is another popcorn popper there where they serve popcorn. I can't say that all the popcorn is freshly popped just before the show as it may be held over, but all the popcorn I had on our last cruise this past January on the Wonder was fresh, and I had popcorn a lot. I love popcorn so much I bought my own theater style popper for my house!

Many people have told me that any popcorn bucket will work for refill price. Packing one isn't too bad if you just stuff it with t-shirts or socks or something like that.

If they do the refill price in any WDW bucket that will be one of my must-pack items.

If they do the refill price in any WDW bucket that will be one of my must-pack items.

I would love to see photos of the buckets people have used this year for refills popcorn:: It doesn't take up space in my luggage! Don't want to spend the extra dough if I don't have to :thumbsup2

Anyone that has photos, please share.

I would love to see pics of buckets. I'm thinking I'll just bring my AP bucket, unless it has to be a specific one.

We got a refillable popcorn bucket on the Fantasy in December (it's a Santa Mickey) and the guy told us that we can use it to refill if we cruise again and at the parks. We are going to WDW in December, so I'm taking it and trying it out. I would post a photo, but we are moving and it's packed up. Sorry!

That's a lot cheaper than what they charge at movie theaters around us -- they start at $12 and each refill is $2. I love popcorn popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter