Refillable mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought our mugs at WL about 6 or 7 years ago. We were not only told they are refillable for life, but if they broke just bring it back and they would replace it free. I'm not kidding. I never saw a sign saying for length of stay at that time of purchase. Maybe I missed it.

Here is a photo of the sign from that use to be at Pop with the the rules (pre YOAMD mugs) on it.:

refillmugsign.jpg
n

I think it is a hit or miss if a CM will apporach you. It has been posted on these boards a few times that guests with old mugs have been informed they need to buy new mugs.

Here is one of the posts:

From this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1503144

Hi, all. My family of four drove from NJ to WDW. We spent our first night, (6/23) at All Star Music - the Jazz Building. We've never been in a value resort before, and were pleasantly surprised. The room was perfectly adequate for my family. I was expecting a shoe-box with a bed. It really wasn't bad at all. The pool was fun - but crowded. The food court was pretty good, but also kind of crowded. My kids enjoyed the large icons and the other children. They showed Pirates of the Caribbean at night, and that was fun! It really was a pleasant surprise for us.

We checked into the Wilderness Lodge on Sunday, 6/24. We got there around 8:30 a.m. - and SURPRISE - our room was ready. We were given room 6157 - inner courtyard room with bunkbeds and a fabulous view of the pool (and bay lake). We were loving it. Our last trip we had room 6145. We were able to view the fireworks from our balcony. The pool was never overly crowded, and there was always a chair available poolside. The kiddie pool was good for my four-year old - however; he liked the adult pool with the life jacket. Roaring Forks was decent, but always crowded.

They did switch over to the new mug design, and I did see the cashiers approach people using the old design.

I wasn't too fond of the food choices (or lack of). And, my 9-year old son can eat more than 4 little chicken tenders since he is almost five feet tall! So, they should re-evaluate the kids menu.

Whispering Canyon was a fun time! We ate there twice for breakfast and once for dinner. The food was really good, and we had a blast. There was always a boat within 10 minutes of us arriving on the dock. We always managed to miss the bus we needed, but never waited more than 15 minutes for the next one. The biggest problem was trying to leave Epcot at night and having to wait for three busses before we could board.

Funny enough, every time I walked through the halls at the Lodge, I always felt like I was the only one there!

Oh, and I received five towel animals during my stay!

Any ?'s, please ask.

Have fun at Disney!:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter