• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable mug

WishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
Multiple mug questions.
1- are the refillable mugs the same at all of the resorts? Size, shape, color, graphics.
2- when do they change? Annually?
I plan to make multiple visits with an AP, stay at value resorts and not buy the dining plan. Is it possible to buy refillable mugs on my first trip and continue to use them without purchasing new ones?

They are the same at all resorts and don't seem to change on any schedule, but it seems to be every few years.

It is "possible" to re-use them, but is frowned upon since when you purchase it, there are signs stating they are for the current trip only.

Is it possible? Yes. Are you supposed to to what you are thinking about doing? No. Disney states mugs are only good for the trip in which they were purchased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter