Refillable mug

wdw47

DIS Veteran
we stayed at the port orleans in 2000 and plan to return in 2003 will we be able to reuse the same mugs

I've always used the same mugs. Even different resort's mugs. There was a post on them barcoding the mugs so that you would have to scan everytime you fill. I hope that is not the case. But from what I have done in the past I cant see any reason why you wouldnt be able to.

You should scroll down a page or 2 to see the current "mug" threads. The question you ask is an age old Disney controversy. Some say you can only use it for the length of that particular stay, then some swear its good for whenever you stay at that resort. Who knows....

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Please know that the "Souvenir Mug" program at Disney Resorts allow you to refill beverages (including hot coffee & tea) at your Resort for the length of your current stay. However, this program is for your Resort only. It is not extended to refills at other Disney Resorts or Theme Parks. At this time there
has not bben a "scanning policy announced".

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Zuleika Soto

On Line Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD Reservations
P O Box 10,100
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter