>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We have a trip planned this November. We are staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness (paying cash) and then moving to SSR (using our own DVC points). Will we be able to use the mugs we purchased at FW during our stay in SSR?

We have a trip planned this November. We are staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness (paying cash) and then moving to SSR (using our own DVC points). Will we be able to use the mugs we purchased at FW during our stay in SSR?
You should be good. You might need to reactivate it at SSR, so keep the receipt just in case.

Does anyone here have data points about cost? Is the new increased price worth the cup? Trying to figure out how many coffees or sodas I would realistically drink to justify that. It would probably be coffee.

Does anyone here have data points about cost? Is the new increased price worth the cup? Trying to figure out how many coffees or sodas I would realistically drink to justify that. It would probably be coffee.

If you bought a cup of coffee in the food court, I see $3.49 in mobile order. Fountain soda is $4.29. You do get refills on both of those. But even now with the mug at $21.99 plus tax, if you get at least one coffee fill-up during a week long stay I still think it's worth it. Making sure to get some soda fill-ups as well and I think it's still a good deal. Plus the current 50th mugs are nice.

Oh ok. I saw a post that said it was close 30 minutes. That would be a deal breaker but 2 or 3 minutes is reasonable.

Oh ok. I saw a post that said it was close 30 minutes. That would be a deal breaker but 2 or 3 minutes is reasonable.
I mix Coke Zero and cherry coke some machines let me and others I had to wait to add the second flavor but it is a short time.

I am hoping they have new mugs after March 31st, that is the end of the 50th celebrations I believe? But I will get them regardless.
I believe there was only a short gap between refills when we were last there. I remember one of the mixes wasn't working right and it was the only drink my son liked so we tried all the machines but had to wait between (and yes, let staff know it seemed to have run out).

Recent trip was $19.99 or $29.99 for the metal special editions.
How recent was your trip? I think the $19.99 is still correct for the plastic mugs but when we were at Disney last June, I couldn't find any metal mugs anymore. Have they brought them back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter