>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

You can use the water tap with any container. We always use it to fill our sports bottles. :)

Ok thank you! I'll pack their little sports bottles we use all summer. Last year we stayed at BC and the water at that refillable station tasted great!

Because of the nor'easter coming Tuesday, we moved our flight up a day; we were able to get a room at French Quarter for one night before going to POR. If we buy the mug at FQ, will they work for the next 8 days? I'm pretty sure i read that they stay activated for something like 14 days after first use.

Because of the nor'easter coming Tuesday, we moved our flight up a day; we were able to get a room at French Quarter for one night before going to POR. If we buy the mug at FQ, will they work for the next 8 days? I'm pretty sure i read that they stay activated for something like 14 days after first use.
It will be good for your "length of stay." So yes, it will be good for POFQ and POR.

So we are doing a split stay one with reg dining and one with deluxe so technically we will get 2 mugs each however since the mugs are activated for 14 days I was thinking of seeing if I could give it to some family (we have done this in the past with extra snack credits) I however wanted to double le check that my first set of mugs would most certainly be good for 14 days...

We are doing a split stay at the CR and the Grand. We don't have the dining plan. I was planning on buying one or two refillable mugs. Will they work for our whole 8 nights on two different reservations at two different resorts?

you can stay at a dif. disney resort every day of your trip and the mug will work at all of them, it is good for your entire disney vacation. if you bring it wih you to a dif. resort to visit, you can use it there, also.

you can stay at a dif. disney resort every day of your trip and the mug will work at all of them, it is good for your entire disney vacation. if you bring it wih you to a dif. resort to visit, you can use it there, also.

Ayep.
The first post of this thread covers so many questions... :)

Thank You!

Just back from WDW. This was the first time I saw the white handled mugs (same design otherwise).

Ok, I've beenmicrowaving my mugs at home for years with no problems. now I
m trying to think if I microwaved them at disney since the chip and if they still worked. now I don't want to be responsible for someone else ruining their mug.. but I want to say I did.

I remember the first time staying in a BWV after the chips , and nuking some tea in the room and then getting worried that I ruined it. and running down to the BW bakery to see if it would refill. and it did. but maybe since then I haven't done it? thinking I got lucky? and when I made hot tea in the room uses a regular cup and then poured it into my mug? now I'm curious . (wish I could remember anyone know for sure?)

Has the mug changed at all? I know some have handles, some do not, but there were rumors of resort specific mugs making a come back. We're staying at POP.

Has the mug changed at all? I know some have handles, some do not, but there were rumors of resort specific mugs making a come back. We're staying at POP.

The design on the mug hasn't changed. No signs of resort specific mugs.

Well that's just sad...
Actually that's smart. If you walked into the Poly with your ASM mug people might look down on you. I'm not saying I would, I wouldn't do that, but I think it makes it easier on the flow and on the people, because some do carry them with them and use them at other resorts.

Actually that's smart. If you walked into the Poly with your ASM mug people might look down on you. I'm not saying I would, I wouldn't do that, but I think it makes it easier on the flow and on the people, because some do carry them with them and use them at other resorts.
People would look down on someone for staying at a value resort? Does the converse work if someone from a Pop resort sees someone with a GF mug do they think, "Ugh! Get that snob out of here!" That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen here.

People would look down on someone for staying at a value resort? Does the converse work if someone from a Pop resort sees someone with a GF mug do they think, "Ugh! Get that snob out of here!" That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen here.
I don't think so, but its a valid point. I would be cool, and probably go around to the hotels to see the other mugs, just like I go to other hotels to see what they are like. I don't judge people by where they stay because it might be a choice or preference, because I actually like staying at PoP. I like the theming and the whole Disney feel to it. But I think it would be cool if every year, no matter what hotel someone is staying at, they had a theme of a specific hotel, just to show what the other ones have to offer, things that make then unique.

I think it would be cool if every year, no matter what hotel someone is staying at, they had a theme of a specific hotel, just to show what the other ones have to offer, things that make then unique.
I have mugs from the "old" days that were resort specific. I wish they would bring them back, so much they could do with them, design wise!! And if someone is a snot about it, oh well. Life's too short to worry about what snots think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter