>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I want one for Christmas but am only doing two days at Disney so not sure it would be worth it.

I will have to do the math and nail down my final places to eat CS at other resorts and see if it will save me any money in the end. I am thinking it might as of now.
I can tell you that I’m glad I only bought 1. We are staying at kidani and with the lack of food at AKL at all, we have only used it a couple times.

I can tell you that I’m glad I only bought 1. We are staying at kidani and with the lack of food at AKL at all, we have only used it a couple times.
Well I had planned on toting them to Riviera for a CS meal, to Geyser Point, and maybe one CS meal at the Yacht/Beach Club or Boardwalk Bakery. I will really have to run the numbers the closer we get to leaving though.

First ever trip to WDW and a couple of questions on the refillable mugs please:

• Are they ONLY for soda? My husband would love it if they could be used for coffee....
  • Do most of the resorts have Coke Zero, or only Diet Coke?

Thank you!

Editing to add: I do see the first post lists coffee and Diet Coke but it's been awhile so I am just trying to see if anything has changed.

Last edited:

First ever trip to WDW and a couple of questions on the refillable mugs please:

• Are they ONLY for soda? My husband would love it if they could be used for coffee....
  • Do most of the resorts have Coke Zero, or only Diet Coke?

Thank you!

Editing to add: I do see the first post lists coffee and Diet Coke but it's been awhile so I am just trying to see if anything has changed.
They are good for any product in the soda vending machine, coffee, tea and iced tea. No milk or juice.

Any updates on the process? Back in June there was a post that said CMs would put your drink in a disposable cup so you could pour into your mug. Is that still in effect or are the mugs back to the usual self-fill with the RFID chip?

Any updates on the process? Back in June there was a post that said CMs would put your drink in a disposable cup so you could pour into your mug. Is that still in effect or are the mugs back to the usual self-fill with the RFID chip?

we were at pop Labor Day week and that was still the process. They would give you 2 cups of whatever beverage(s) you want if you show your Mug if you asked. I found they easier than going back through the process to get a refill

I have a couple questions about these.

Do you take them with you to your dining reservations?

And, if you have a split stay at two resorts, will the mugs be good for the entire stay, or do you need to buy one for each resort?

I have a couple questions about these.

Do you take them with you to your dining reservations?

And, if you have a split stay at two resorts, will the mugs be good for the entire stay, or do you need to buy one for each resort?
The refillable mugs are good for free refills at the resort quick service locations only. Yes, they are good for your entire stay, no matter which resort. HTH

Does anyone know if the special metal skyliner and Star Wars mugs are still available at the skyliner resorts. TIA

We stayed at Caribbean Beach and did not see the skyliner mug, but they had the Star Wars. We also visited Pop and I didn’t see the skyliner one there either.
Thank you! This will make our first day easier by not having to search around for something that doesn't exist :)

I think I looked at almost every resort for the skyliner mug back in early March and they were nowhere to be found. They were obviously very popular. We did get the star wars one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!