• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

reeled in the big one-well almost

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
Asked for hints about fishing at FW a couple of weeks ago and got some good advice. Never got to use it because the 2.5 and 4.5 yo grandsons kept us busy doing LOTS of other things. Well the older little guy and I went to the beach at home this morning and tried to catch something. The bait fish were too far out to net so I used the rod with a Yozuri on it. We saw some swirls and got the lure out by them and now we have to call Pop Pop in NY so the little guy can tell him that he LANDED an 18" SNOOK. Great way to start the day.
We'll be back to FW twice in Oct. so maybe then we can try to put to use that good info. you gave me, in the mean time it's "Life's the Beach"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter