Red Velvet Goodies?

wicked.witch.of.wdw

I'd rather be shiny!
I'm not entirely sure I'm posting this in the right place, but it's about food so I thought it was worth a shot. My family is going to WDW in June, and my sister and I were looking up things that were either new or that we'd missed while I was on my CP. Two things we found were Red Velvet cake pops and Red Velvet cupcakes- my sister loooves Red Velvet, and we were wondering if anyone knew where to find these? The cake pops in particular I'm not sure are in WDW at all- the site I found them on only described them as something you can find in the Disney Parks, which could well mean DL. I've seen the cupcakes in various TRs on here, though, so I know they're in WDW. I just don't know exactly where. Help is appreciated- thanks so much!

Starring Rolls at DHS is the only place I know of to find the red velvet cupcake. I'm sure they're elsewhere too, though.

You can find the cake pops at the Confectionary on Main Street..YUM. The red velvet cupcakes at Starring Rolls in HS...also YUM!

Disney182.jpg

Disney183.jpg

westOrange-20121124-00057_zpscc0b8b14.jpg

westOrange-20121124-00060_zps2a9d3c22.jpg

I'm pretty sure they have them at the Boardwalk Bakery. (Which I think is under renovation?)

Ps. I LOVE your icon dearie!

You can find the cake pops at the Confectionary on Main Street..YUM. The red velvet cupcakes at Starring Rolls in HS...also YUM!

Disney182.jpg

Disney183.jpg

I am hoping to try the RVCP when visiting in April. By 'Confectionary' do you mean the Main Street Bakery or is this some place different? I'm not finding it on my MK map.

Those look absolutely YUMMY!!! Is the last week of March here yet so I can get one??:thumbsup2

I am hoping to try the RVCP when visiting in April. By 'Confectionary' do you mean the Main Street Bakery or is this some place different? I'm not finding it on my MK map.

The Confectionary is the Candy Store on Main St - different from the Bakery. If you are walking into MK and looking at the Castle :-)sad:;)) - It is the first store to your right as you begin walking down Main St.

Mmm the red velvet cake pops are ahhhhmaazing!!!! I prefer the ones with just the sugar sprinkles because the chocolate dipped ones are too rich for me. But omggg they are so good! You can also get them at Goofy's Candy Co in downtown disney and Big Top Sweets across from Dumbo.

Mmm the red velvet cake pops are ahhhhmaazing!!!! I prefer the ones with just the sugar sprinkles because the chocolate dipped ones are too rich for me. But omggg they are so good! You can also get them at Goofy's Candy Co in downtown disney and Big Top Sweets across from Dumbo.

Thank you for letting me know about these other locations to get a Red Velvet Cake Pop. Can't wait to get my hands on one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter