Recording Studio?

macfamily

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

Is there anywhere in the park where you can actually create a CD of yourself (or in my case, of my daughter) singing? It seems as though I remember seeing something about it, but I honestly can't seem to track it down again :confused3

Thanks bunches! OMG Seven days, I think I may faint!! :faint:

What I know is that you can definately do it at disneyquest in downtown disney - FUN place :) and I *THINK* you can do it at the RADIOCITY? in MGM but that I am not 100 percent on.

Have fun!

Now it may have changed, but my daughter did it at DQ a couple years ago. We thought you could sing, but you can't. You select a subject, select phrases to insert into a song, select male/female, style of music and singer etc. They the computer combines it all the make your song and plays it for you. It was really cute and we bought the cd (you don't have to)...........but she did no singing.

I know at Universal's City Walk-Hard Rock Cafe they have 2 little sound boths that your daughter could record her own voice to.

You choose a song from almost any era that you wanna sing, you go into the sound proof room and then you listen to the lyricsless tune.

You have the option of course of buying the CD or not. But either way it is fun!

You don't have to pay to get on to Universal's City Walk. But you're gonna have to pay for parking. $8 i think for a spot in the parking garage.

hope your daughter had fun with her singing :goodvibes

How much did the cd cost? can you sing country music as well. I think it would be neat if I did this for my husband since we will be on our Honeymoon there in late march

Its called something like superstar studios and if it is still there it is at PI...

They have a great selection of songs.. and it costs something like $30...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter