Recommendations for motion sickness

Is Bonine good for long airplane trips, or is it better for the short Disney rides?

Is Bonine good for long airplane trips, or is it better for the short Disney rides?

I use it for both! Just make sure to take it about an hour before the "motion" starts, whether its the plane ride or your first park ride.

Also I highly recommend getting the kind that you can take without water (chewable).

Enjoy!

The nice thing about Bonine is that it has no side effects. I never feel sleepy or sick at all like I did with Dramamine. I find fhat Bonine helps but it will not completely eliminate motion sickness if you are prone to it. I also bring a bag of hard ginger candy to eat if I feel a little queasy after a ride, it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter