Recommendations For Head Server On Fantasy (Allergies)

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
Hi! We normally sail on the Dream and have a fantastic head server that we have gotten to know and request for our cruises due to my daughter’s allergies. We’ve had other head servers when he isn’t around, but it’s not quite the same. Does anyone recommend any particular head server that they love on the Fantasy? Thanks! 😊

We have had Witt on the Fantasy and he was great with DS's allergy. Then again, every server and head server we have had in the past 19 years has been wonderful with him. I think it's hard to go wrong in that department. ;)

We have had Witt on the Fantasy and he was great with DS's allergy. Then again, every server and head server we have had in the past 19 years has been wonderful with him. I think it's hard to go wrong in that department. ;)

Thanks! Is Witt a head server?

Wira Wirajaya on the Fantasy. Best head server we have found for handling DW’s gluten allergy. We first had him as HS on the Magic, requested for three cruises thereafter. He has since moved to the Fantasy and now we request him when we sail the Fantasy (next will be in November on the first western Caribbean Very Merrytime Christmas Cruise).

highly recommend Wira. He created an awesome experience for my daughter. This was her first cruise since finding out about her allergy and was worried about enjoying one of her favorite parts of her cruise the food. He was so excited each meal to discuss what my daughter was interested in and created a wonderful meal each night. He surprised her with wonderful deserts each night. He made suggestions for meals outside of the main dining rooms. Wira asked the evening before castaway cay what she would like and what were the options for her. Even found us while we were eating lunch and brought her a “sundae” made with gluten free cookies crumbled over the ice cream. She loved it. He was so wonderful, highly recommend!

Hi! We normally sail on the Dream and have a fantastic head server that we have gotten to know and request for our cruises due to my daughter’s allergies. We’ve had other head servers when he isn’t around, but it’s not quite the same. Does anyone recommend any particular head server that they love on the Fantasy? Thanks! 😊
If you don't mind telling me, who was the fantastic server you had on the Dream? We are traveling on the Dream soon and both my daughter and my hubby have food allergies. I would love to be able to request this person if that is an option and possibly give me a little peace of mind. Thanks!

We had Ciao on the Fantasy, our Servers were Bruno and Fredrico. I have some strange allergies and they were all amazing!

Wira is the boss now!!! He's not a server anymore. He handled a very dicey situation for us and was wonderful. Truly fantastic.

Best server is Satria from Indonesia. He used to be Katarina's assistant and he's been promoted. Great move.

Wira is the boss now!!! He's not a server anymore. He handled a very dicey situation for us and was wonderful. Truly fantastic.

Best server is Satria from Indonesia. He used to be Katarina's assistant and he's been promoted. Great move.
Is Katarina from Serbia and still on the Fantasy?

we LOVE WITT!!!
Does anyone know if it's possible to put in a request to be on Witt's dining rotation?

We also had Witt two weeks ago and he was great! We have never had a head server spend so much time and attention,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!