Recommend a Poly Garden View

I have always made a request at the Polynesian and only once (out of three visits) got what I asked for. The last time I got the building I did not want at all (Rapa Nui) but, after seeing how close we were to the TTC, I fell in love with our room and its location.

We will be staying at the Polynesian again this August and I am not making any requests. I will ask for Fiji when I check in (just because those views are beautiful) but I will pretty much be happy with whatever I get. After all, we'll be in DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Another for Tokelau! We've mostly stayed in Tokelau since 1982 (aka Ohau) due to it's central location (we would cut across the grass to TTC before there was a walk way)...the rooms are larger than older longhouses and the hallways are as well - it really is nice to step off the elevator to a central sitting area...

Also, we've always had great 3rd fl rooms, but the one last December was incredible - walking down the nice wide hall to our room we could see the castle, at night we could go 3 doors down to the deck to watch Wishes and the Electrical Water Pageant - perfection!

Our Garden View room had a view of the end of the lagoon, we watched the MK Ferry go by, could see the top of the WL and the monorail glide out of the Contemporary (pm if you'd like the room number). :) Truly, it was one of the best room locations ever - and we've had some good ones over the years.

One suggestion is to have some ideas of other locations at check-in, in case your first choice is not available. The CM should be happy to go over other options with you. This has worked well for us.

Have a wonderful trip!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter