Recipes?

MedCruise07

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever asked for (and gotten!) a recipe from a Disney restaurant? I know there are some recipe books but if there are just a few that I want (like the cheese soup at LeCellier), do you think I could just ask at the restaurants?

Thanks!

I have never asked, but I have searched online (google, etc.) and found some great "Disney" recipes. (I haven't tried finding the soup one - yet!)I'm not sure if they are genuine information, but the ones I have tried are good. I sure wish they would update that disney recipe book!!! Good Luck.

You can ask your server. I've gotten recipes 99% of the time. Sometimes they have you fill out a card with your name & address (or email address) and will send you the recipe later. Only once did I not get a recipe.

A lot of times they go in back and print it out.

Cyn

I've asked at several restraunts for recipes and they have always been very willing to give/send me them. Most of the time they give me the recipe right then but one asked for my email address and forwarded the recipe within a few days. My favorite is the beef barley soup from LeCellier. I know that everyone loves the cheese soup which I have made at home also but the beef barley soup is the one that everyone I give the recipe to loves!

I always remembered to ask-after we left the restaurants. :headache: At Raglan Road, I was so excited that I finally remembered to ask while actually still at the restaurant! :rotfl: However, we were told that they do not give out recipes (since they are not owned by Disney)

Yeah, I asked at Artist Point and they gave me the recipe for the out-of-this-world mushroom soup. I filled out a card with my email on it for the other recipes that I requested, but I never received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter