Recipe from Citricos??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, We dined at Citricos last week December 17th celebrating my Birthday. The meal was FANTASTIC and the Dessert was even BETTER!! This is now my FAVORITE WDW Restaurant. Our waiter's name was Danny and he was the BEST!!!(Thank You for a truely memorable dining experience and for NOT asking my age;) ) Anyway my DS had the Veal Dish and how I wish I had asked for the recipie:sad2: he talked about this dish ALL week and I would LOVE to make it at home. I have searched on the recipie sites that I know of and have had no luck finding it. Can anyone offer some HELP??:idea: Also is there a CM site to visit that I could give praises to Danny?? Thanks, Joan

The braised veal shank at Citrico's is CRAZY delicious. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to get a recipe for it.

As for leaving positive feedback for your waiter, you can either call the resort (407-824-3000) and ask to speak to the restaurant's manager, or you can send an email with your comments to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com and your comments will get routed to that restaurant's management.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter