Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

just tell them you are planning a trip and were wondering if you have any pin codes attached to your account.

Dummy me just did that seconds after posting this (I really have a bad habit of asking questions when the answer is right there) and no pin... sigh. If I got the offer for free dining for the stay we want in October, I'd book it all in a heartbeat and not think twice.

So I got up this morning and checked my email and DHs email (for the 1st time today) and in DHs there was an email from Disney Parks! They were trying to sell Monstrous Summer tshirts. Really? Did they need to give me heart failure for a tshirt? Once again they got my hopes up and squashed them in their big white Mickey gloves. Sorry to vent. I just know that you all understand. However, the tshirt was cute.

So I got up this morning and checked my email and DHs email (for the 1st time today) and in DHs there was an email from Disney Parks! They were trying to sell Monstrous Summer tshirts. Really? Did they need to give me heart failure for a tshirt? Once again they got my hopes up and squashed them in their big white Mickey gloves. Sorry to vent. I just know that you all understand. However, the tshirt was cute.

I feel your pain :hug:

I too, feel your pain. I did not get the Monster t-shirts email, but I got another email from Disney Destinations showing me POR resort pics decorated for Christmas and has the "fake" pin code. I believe Disney Dest. is from where the real pin code is sent. I started getting them May 1st after I cancelled the reservation for 11/30 that I had scheduled 2 days earlier. Since May 1st, I've received 12 of those alone!
My DH has no idea how much I'm really on here or what is how much is involved in planning this trip! He is cheap however, so ill just tell him that I'm doing to save $ and he'll understand. : )

I never get any of these emails. I dont understand :(

I'm not getting the emails. My DH is. So i've started obsessivly checking his email too. I signed him up a couple of weeks ago for his own Disney acct in hopes of increasing our odds. I even ordered a planning DVD for him, which I (i mean he) still have (has) not received. Personally I get the snail mail cards.

I'm not getting the emails. My DH is. So i've started obsessivly checking his email too. I signed him up a couple of weeks ago for his own Disney acct in hopes of increasing our odds. I even ordered a planning DVD for him, which I (i mean he) still have (has) not received. Personally I get the snail mail cards.

I just signed my DH a couple of days ago for his own acct too, hoping to increase our chances. No emails at all for him yet....

We have been going to Disney once year for five years now... we never get email PINs anymore. May see one from the disney visa but not from Disney directly...what gives?

I broke down and called again today, haven't called in a few weeks. No pin, but was told by very nice cm to keep watching because they weren't done sending them out, they were coming out in waves. So, we'll see, but not holding my breath.

I broke down and called again today, haven't called in a few weeks. No pin, but was told by very nice cm to keep watching because they weren't done sending them out, they were coming out in waves. So, we'll see, but not holding my breath.

I have heard that too. wish they would just rip it off quick like a bandaid. :lmao:

Ooohhh! That sounds positive!:cool1:

I just think I would be so much more productive if I had that PIN!!!

Just got my second free dining pin code offer. Maybe the third time will be the charm and I will get a great room discount! We are currently not planning a disney trip in 2013 but with the right discount plans could change :)

Hope those of you waiting for an offer for free dining get one...wish I could give you one of my two!

Just got my second free dining pin code offer. Maybe the third time will be the charm and I will get a great room discount! We are currently not planning a disney trip in 2013 but with the right discount plans could change :)

Hope those of you waiting for an offer for free dining get one...wish I could give you one of my two!

Where are you located?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter