Recent mobile ordering experiences?

when buying our 100.00 gc's they cost 94.99 so for over 1000.00 in gc's it adds up! plus buying them with the disney visa earns rewards on top of that, its a decent chunk. think we have 1,500.00 but yeah to each his own, its all good!!!
I get the math but what I'm saying is unless you're using $1500 worth of GCs at mobile ordering enabled QS then you should look at the cost of each individual cs meal and how much you are really saving and determine if it is worth your time. My most expensive QS meal I spent $1.50 more using my credit card vs. the gift cards (it might even be a wash with Disney rewards points that I get for restaurant purchases, not sure). I brought $700 in gift cards with me and used them on TS meals and on souvenirs and snack carts... but when mobile ordering was available I didn't worry about putting that amount on my credit card... that amount of savings for that one meal was not worth the wasted time standing in line. You can still use your gift cards for everything else. But then most of my "everything else" is NOT QS with mobile ordering, I probably spent under $100 total the 4 times I used it... Satul'i Canteen, Columbia Harbor House, Aloha Isle and Caseys... and I probably saved about an hour of time. For the $5 more I paid to not use my gift cards, to save an hour of vacation time... totally worth it!

how is it double the cost of a meal? For me and the kid it was like $30 for one CS meal, $28.50 if I use gift cards which I buy at 5% off at Target.

I want to know where I can get gift cards at 50% off!

because off fees since im not american

For gift card users that stay on site could you not charge it back to the room with the MDE order ahead and then stop at the front desk and.....wait for it.....pay off the room charge with the gift card that night?:figment::figment:

For gift card users that stay on site could you not charge it back to the room with the MDE order ahead and then stop at the front desk and.....wait for it.....pay off the room charge with the gift card that night?:figment::figment:

You can't charge mobile orders to the room. It's either dining plan credits or credit card. At least that's how I understand it to currently work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter