Receipt Hog App

danetter

DIS Veteran
Has anybody heard of the iphone app Receipt Hog? I just found it last night. Feed the hogs grocery receipts (nothing older than 14 days) and get so many coins for the amount you spend and after so much cash in for cash or amazon cards.

I love this app! I've been using it for 2 and a half months and cashed in for $20 last week! It's so easy too.

Add me to the list of people who love it!!! It's super easy, you just take a pic of your receipt. I've only earned $5 so far (almost to 10), but it's $5 for doing virtually nothing!

I love it so far. I'm assuming I can collect receipts from family and friends that don't have access to an iphone to use the app. With just 4 receipts last night my hog is almost 1/2 full and of course still a good ways from my 1st 5.00 cash out but I'm asking my family and friends to bring me their receipts so hoping it will add up quick. I think I might like this better than Quick Rewards, Swagbucks and Ibotta.

Thank you! I just signed up and happen to have last week's grocery receipts still!

One question, does it only work for grocery receipts? We just bought new bikes this week. It would be nice to get points for those!

I've had this app since June. I use to love it but here lately it crashes everytime I try to upload a longer receipt, such as my grocery receipts. Its a good thing I go to Wal-Mart a lot, otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload any receipts

I've had this app since June. I use to love it but here lately it crashes everytime I try to upload a longer receipt, such as my grocery receipts. Its a good thing I go to Wal-Mart a lot, otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload any receipts

Yeah I do have 1 very long receipt from 3 days ago that keeps saying retry or cancel. Other receipts I haven't had a problem with.

Just downloaded it tonight. Luckily, I had my receipts from the last couple of weeks so got to try it right away! Already have 155 coins. :) Has anyone cashed out for Amazon cards? Do they email them?

Thanks for the tip on the app!

Found 2 receipts on the ground at Walmart and came home and fed to my receipt hog and earned some coins :banana: I definitely think I will be searching the ground for receipts a lot now.:rotfl:

Found 2 receipts on the ground at Walmart and came home and fed to my receipt hog and earned some coins :banana: I definitely think I will be searching the ground for receipts a lot now.:rotfl:

.15 - ScoutIt Inc. may freeze or eliminate your Receipt Hog Account if fraudulent activity is suspected and/or if receipts submitted are not the direct result of your shopping activity. Specifically, you may NOT submit receipts resulting from shopping trips that you were not a part of or that have been modified in any way

.15 - ScoutIt Inc. may freeze or eliminate your Receipt Hog Account if fraudulent activity is suspected and/or if receipts submitted are not the direct result of your shopping activity. Specifically, you may NOT submit receipts resulting from shopping trips that you were not a part of or that have been modified in any way

Oh ok, I didn't know that. Well I guess I won't be doing that or collecting family and friends receipts:sad1:

I was having trouble finding it in my google play store but I went to the webstie and had the link sent to me...its downloading now! thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter