Reasonably priced Hotels

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
Looking for cheap/reasonable accommodation in Oct 2002. Anyone got any recommendations?
I would be as interested in really bad places(to avoid) as good ones!:)

Hi,You don.t mention exact dates and how many are going adults and children.Would it be school holidays.Have you got flights booked?.

Also, I'm assuming you mean off-site? Car or no car? Would your focus be the Disney Parks, or Universal/Seaworld as well...

There are so many options, Budget Hotels, Villa's..depending on your definition of cheap/value, then even the on-site hotels can offer cheaper rooms if you meet certain conditions. (ie. AP or DC)

The most budget place I've stayed is a Master's Inn up on I-Drive. Right in the thick of restaurants and bars which are all in walking distance, so no need to worry about drinking and driving. That was about $50 inc tax a night, but may well be cheaper in this current climate, I haven't looked. Rooms are ok...nothing fancy, just functional, but it's only a place to sleep afterall, IMO.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter