• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of New Jersey

I think Tre might regret not telling her kids where and why she is going. Telling them she's going away for "work" may anger them and make them feel deserted.

I think Tre might regret not telling her kids where and why she is going. Telling them she's going away for "work" may anger them and make them feel deserted.

I agree. It would be a tough conversation to have but I would rather my kids hear it from me than read it on the internet or hear it at school. Tre is a fool to think that her 8 year old won't hear about this quickly if she doesn't already know.

I wonder what it's like in their house tonight. Denial until the very end I'm sure.

radar on line has photos of joe taking the girls to school this morning. he better start lining up alternate transportation though cuz come march his driving privileges get taken away.

radar on line has photos of joe taking the girls to school this morning. he better start lining up alternate transportation though cuz come march his driving privileges get taken away.

I thought he already lost his license. That was one of the reasons Tre was always driving. I think he had DUI and fraud by using his brothers ID to obtain a new license.

I thought he already lost his license. That was one of the reasons Tre was always driving. I think he had DUI and fraud by using his brothers ID to obtain a new license.

I don't think he's been sentenced for that yet.

It's interesting that they aren't telling Milania and Audriana the truth. On the special that Joe and Tre filmed with Andy Cohen right after their sentence came down, she said she definitely wants Joe and the kids to visit her as often as possible in prison. That obviously involves bringing the kids to prison and seeing her in the clothing. I think both Milania and Audriana are old enough to put two and two together, or at least question what they will be seeing first hand. And also since Gabriella knows the truth, I can see her coming out with it to her younger sisters if they ask questions or get into a fight, etc. Gia is old enough to know to hold it in, but not necessarily Gabriella.

Lauren's dress was gorgeous. Caroline looked beautiful too.
Can't wait to see more on their show.

The Manzo show starts mid august- bet the wedding is in it??!!
Yes it is. I think it's the finale. I follow all of them on Instagram and there was a picture of caroline with one of the crew members at the wedding and the caption said And that's a wrap!
I love their family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter