Real Housewives of New Jersey

The best news for me about RHNJ is that the twins are gone ( at least thats what I have read), they drove me nuts.
People.com had all kinds of excerpts from Teresa's book posted yesterday, I probably won't buy it, but I am curious about life behind bars.

The best news for me about RHNJ is that the twins are gone ( at least thats what I have read), they drove me nuts.
People.com had all kinds of excerpts from Teresa's book posted yesterday, I probably won't buy it, but I am curious about life behind bars.

I know!!! I feel like I read most of the book, every time I turned around there was another excerpt.

I wish they would bring the OLD New Jersey housewives back_I miss them

I know. And he was such an a** on the show I can believe he did it. But, of course, he denies it and is talking about suing the airline.

He's an idiot!

She is, too, so I guess they are the perfect couple. I think she would get the "Most Ridiculous" housewife award for that scene when she was mad at Jim, so she was getting revenge by awkwardly puffing on a cigarette.

She is, too, so I guess they are the perfect couple. I think she would get the "Most Ridiculous" housewife award for that scene when she was mad at Jim, so she was getting revenge by awkwardly puffing on a cigarette.

Eww she was so gross that night. Couldn't stand either one of them. He's quite lucky that he didn't get his skinny butt kicked during that reunion.

I'm glad they're gone too. As much as I'm NOT a Teresa fan (like at all!) I do have to say I got a little teary watching her reunite with her kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter