Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I adore Erika, but I think her "you don't know what I go through every night" comment is gonna be much ado about nothing, Most of these teaser/previews are.

I adore Erika, but I think her "you don't know what I go through every night" comment is gonna be much ado about nothing, Most of these teaser/previews are.
I agree. I bet the convo goes like this:
"You're so closed off... You're cold" etc...

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH EVERY NIGHT!"

Holy smokes, well that dinner went sideways in a hurry. Then, just when it sort of calms down, Rinna adds more gas to the smoldering fire. o_O Maybe more like she threw a malatov cocktail onto the table. And Dorit, annoys the crud out of me. I like Erika, but she really snapped. I'll say no more for people that have not watched yet.

I've tried to give the Diva "wanna be queen" Erika Jayne the benefit of the doubt, but she showed her true colors tonight. She is one big hypocrite and is quite important in her own eyes. It didn't take long to realize, hubby was unhappy with her behavior, which the Mrs. refused to own. I'm sorry, one doesn't wear a dress up to her "whatever", with no panties, and sit in a crowd, without covering up. And sorry Eileen, you husband probably wouldn't have missed the "Erika" show. It was obviously hard to miss. Ms. Erika Jayne with her signature "PTP" move, raunchy routine and vulgar necklace doesn't exactly personify an elegant, dignified lady of the house. What a reveal!

And, don't even start me on Rinna. What a kook, she's turned out to be! Certifiable witch IMO

These two have made me actually LIKE Dorit!

Okay, rant over.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Thats what I have to say about last nights episode. Still trying to digest all that went down. Erika definately snapped. She has been holding onto the panty gate all season when she should have gone to Dorit and told her privately how she felt about what went down. I'm not giving Dorit a pass as she went a bit to far also.

I felt sorry for Eileen she used a bad choice of words but who knew that Erika would respond like that. I was even surprised that she came to Dorits defense.

And Lisa R needs some therapy. Is she trying that hard to have some kind of story line. She can go anytime and I wouldn't miss her.

I'm normally an Erika fan but I thought she overreacted on all accounts in last night's episode. I have to wonder if panty-gate being brought up again was contrived by producers, or if perhaps Tom gave her an earfull and now she's mad about it again. Because I have to agree with Dorit that there's been times since panty-gate that the two of them have been in the same place and seemed fine. Erika doesn't strike me as the type to move on with Dorit if she's really still harboring negative feelings about the situation.

And boy, what was with Erika's reaction to Eileen's comment? It was clear Eileen was speaking in generality and not even considering Erika's son's profession when her remark came out. And knowing Erika's relationship with Eileen, I'm surprised she took it the way she did and so strongly. Perhaps lots of alcohol was involved at that point? It just seemed like a weird reaction, especially from someone like Erika who usually seems composed and level headed about things.

And Rinna... LOL! I like Rinna too, but that comment was just to stir the pot because she was loving the grief Dorit was getting at that dinner. Even if Rinna truly believed that Dorit & Co. were doing coke at that party, did she really think Dorit would have admitted it then and there? No chance! It was dumb to bring it up, but whether or not it's true is a different thing - PK is in the music industry so they're hanging out with people who probably do use coke or have easy access to it. I wouldn't necessarily put it past them, but I doubt they'd be doing it in their house with the kids and a sober Boy George living there.

Erika was a little too intense last night, while she did make a lot of good points with Dorit she was incredibly hypocritical and some of her reactions were over the top but I think she was genuinely stressed about her son during that trip. While they were in Hong Kong is when all those police attack incidents were happening and while her son was not in either of those states where it happened she probably worried that something would happen or that a threat would happen to her son so everything was just heightened and she was on edge. I still think she overreacted, but I think that could be the reason that she did.

I didn't like the pile on that happened with Dorit, Lisa Rinna is a lunatic that was foaming at the mouth to attack Dorit and she enjoyed it to with her little sly smile with those ugly inflated lips. Then she had the nerve to try and bring up the husband when NO ONE CAN TALK ABOUT HARRY!! what gives her the right to do so?. She's a horrible person, that likes to stir hte pot. She was trying so hard to get in good graces with Erika by kissing her ***. I really can't stand Lisa Rinna.

Then she had the nerve to try and bring up the husband when NO ONE CAN TALK ABOUT HARRY!!

I had to disagree with Kyle when she jumped down Rinna's throat about this. It can't be compared to the situation between Kim & Rinna in Amsterdam. Kim brought up Harry to insinuate something negative about him. Rinna was asking Dorit whether she trusted her husband, but she wasn't necessarily implying anything negative towards PK. She posed the question because her point was that Dorit was threatened by Erika in her marriage. I don't agree with the approach Rinna took and I also don't agree that Dorit felt threatened, but I didn't think Rinna was being hypocritical with that remark.

I had to disagree with Kyle when she jumped down Rinna's throat about this. It can't be compared to the situation between Kim & Rinna in Amsterdam. Kim brought up Harry to insinuate something negative about him. Rinna was asking Dorit whether she trusted her husband, but she wasn't necessarily implying anything negative towards PK. She posed the question because her point was that Dorit was threatened by Erika in her marriage. I don't agree with the approach Rinna took and I also don't agree that Dorit felt threatened, but I didn't think Rinna was being hypocritical with that remark.

Harry shouldn't be off limits then. Rinna did it to throw a dig at Dorit and her husband. There is no other way to take it, Rinna was a rapid dog that entire dinner trying every chance she got to attack Dorit.. I would believe your assessment had Lisa Rinna been calm and not acting like a dog who has rabies.

Harry shouldn't be off limits then. Rinna did it to throw a dig at Dorit and her husband. There is no other way to take it, Rinna was a rapid dog that entire dinner trying every chance she got to attack Dorit.. I would believe your assessment had Lisa Rinna been calm and not acting like a dog who has rabies.

I agree, no doubt she was enjoying the pile on Dorit was getting. Rinna rarely gets support in her battles, so to have Eileen and Erika there to join her was fueling her fire. I did think she was over the top. BUT I still agree with Rinna that Kim bringing Harry up with a negative connotation, insinuating he had done something bad or scandalous, was different than the way Rinna brought up PK. Rinna was throwing a dig but it was at Dorit, who was there to defend herself, unlike Harry in Amsterdam. And it ultimately gave Dorit an opportunity to clarify that she was not threatened by Erika, which is one way to interpret Dorit's reaction to the panty gate situation.

DH laughed when Rinna made the Coke accusations...said "that girl needs to back off the adderall". ::yes::

Last edited:
Lisa Rinna is an actress, and being on RHWBH helps her "brand". She previously has said that QVC is making a ton of money for her and is helping the finances in her family. She has also said that she will take jobs that no one else will. i.e. The depends ad.

Rinna wants to stay on RHWBH, and she knows how to play a part. I don't believe any of what she does. It's for the camera for a tv show.

Lisa Rinna is an actress, and being on RHWBH helps her "brand". She previously has said that QVC is making a ton of money for her and is helping the finances in her family. She has also said that she will take jobs that no one else will. i.e. The depends ad.

Rinna wants to stay on RHWBH, and she knows how to play a part. I don't believe any of what she does. It's for the camera for a tv show.

Agreed. And production obviously knows each of the girl's "roles". Rinna is the s**t stirrer, so I would not be surprised if some of these gems she comes up with are fed to her or she's encouraged to bring them up on camera.

I was totally disgusted by Erika and her attitude towards Dorit. Didn't the panty incident happen way before their trip? Didn't she set herself up for a little humiliation/judgement by not wearing panties and giving PK and anyone else who was around a show? I didn't think PK was a creep for noticing or talking about it to Dorit. I didn't think Dorit was horrible for buying those pretty panties for Erika and poking a little fun at her. She wasn't being malicious or accusing Erika of being a hooch or anything. I didn't like how Erika was going after her at that dinner, or how Lisa was chiming in and going after her too (what is her beef with Dorit, I can't remember? was it the bag of pills?). So Lisa has a big bag of various pills openly but she decides to try and accuse Dorit of doing drugs at her dinner party? Nice. What a tool!

Eileen was totally kissing Erika's rear but got nothing in return when Erika went after her for an innocent comment. Way over the top reaction. She must have been drunk. I think PK was right on with his comments about Erika when Dorit talked to him on the phone. She's a very self important person who needs her feathers fluffed by other people to feel good. She has some big issues. How can her husband be so offended by panty gate when she is the kind of performer that she is? And how does he put up with her team of people hanging around her all the time? I guess it makes his job easy, he doesn't have to deal with her. She is so fake. Much faker than Dorit.

How could Lisa diss Dorit for not remembering or owning something when that is what she does constantly? Lisa looked like a total witch. I really couldn't see what she was so amped up about. They all thought the panty thing was inappropriate when it happened, and nobody thought it was a bad idea to give the panties as a joke. You could tell Dorit was really shocked that there could be any more implications or trouble for Erika, which I don't blame her for. Erika is such a showy person who would think a little thing like that would faze her or Tom?

And what is with Eden and her wigs? She brings NOTHING to the show. She is like Camille. She has a weird look on her face all the time like she is posing and can't relax in case the camera gets her at a weird angle or something, she's always pursing her lips.

I think Erika overreacted at the dinner but I think Dorit got what was coming to her.

She's one of those people who wants to fit in with everyone so she gossips about anyone with everyone, then when it's brought up she plays all innocent. She brought "Pantygate" to the level it was by buying the panties and talking about it more than once to different people... And then again, when confronted she didn't do anything. Same thing about LR and her pills. "I didn't say EXACTLY that." Give me a break. I think Dorit wanted to come in and upstage the women being the "young/hot" one and it's not working. And I really think Erika is right about her constantly needing confirmation as well. She's made numerous comments like the one about Erika never complimenting her that DO make her look desperate. She's just phony. Phony and messy...

So... I'm obviously still not a Dorit fan LOL.

And as much as I like Erika, I do find her relationship with her husband strange. I don't think he has a problem with her music/Erika Jayne thing, but it's weird that everytime they show them having lunch she says, "Thank you for meeting me." Like... Who says that?

And as much as I like Erika, I do find her relationship with her husband strange. I don't think he has a problem with her music/Erika Jayne thing, but it's weird that everytime they show them having lunch she says, "Thank you for meeting me." Like... Who says that?

LOL that is a weird dynamic. I think that Tom calls the shots and lets her do her music thing and spend his money, but she has to respect him and do what he asks. So that's why I think Tom got upset by the panty-gate situation, which is why Erika is now bringing it up and upset about it again. Maybe she's lashing out for Dorit getting her in trouble with Tom, or maybe she's being over-dramatic to prove to Tom she's upset about it too. Who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter