Ready, Set, Let the Games Begin! - Link to new PTR/TR!

I'm glad you made it over for the ending. I hope that you make it over to my new PTR. I have a trip to DL coming up soon, I'm not sure how much it will help you plan, but maybe we will visit a few places you're planning.

I thought I'd already posted over there...is there more than one PTR? this is the VGF one, yes?

I thought I'd already posted over there...is there more than one PTR? this is the VGF one, yes?

You DID make it over there! I've just been so busy I missed the last two posts from you and Scott! :blush: I'll be updating over there soon and get to replies. :rolleyes1

Eek, I fell really behind with everyone's TR but glad I got to read the finale of this one :)
Your costumes for MNSSHP look wonderful
Thanks for a great TR

I highly enjoy your trip reports, thank you very much franandaj. Browsing the DIS is made much better by your high-quality posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter