Reaching out...

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
This isn't about gardening, but it is about you, all of you. Buds, past and present, lurkers, anyone who posts on these boards.

It seems to me that a lot of people are feeling down these days. Whether it's the pain and sorrow of losing a friend, sickness, the sometimes overwhelming stresses of everyday life, or just something that's making you feel "out of sorts", please know that people do care.

A Bud reached out to me today, and her spontaneous gesture lifted my spirits, and put a smile on my face. :) Thank you! ;)

At the risk of sounding silly or corny, I'd like to pass that on to you, if you need it.

I wish it could be real, but a cyber {{{{{ Hug }}}}} is the best I can do. :)

This Buds, is for you....:grouphug:

Kim - You're the sweetest of the sweet! ::yes::

Thanks for noticing and caring about all of us.

Don't know about the rest of ya but I can go for another one of these...:grouphug::

Thank you, Buds! I was worried there for a bit that no one wanted to hug me, perhaps thinking I was covered in garden soil, and loaded with blackspot! ;) :p :D

It is amazing the power of a hug...:grouphug:

A :hug: A :hug: and a Big :grouphug: to all my Buds.

Sure does make a person feel good and wanted. :)

We sometimes get too busy, too down in the dumps or just stressed to remember there is a Dis Family out there just waiting to let us feel loved.

A :grouphug: today can lift you up even if we are covered with earth and moldy leaves.

Thank You Buds for making my Day.

Dittos &{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I just returned from my FIL's funeral and I can tell you it is a pleasure and comfort to know DIS Buds are here 24/7

Huge :grouphug: for all you DIS Buds

(((hugs))) Kim and all my buds. Condolences Deb.

Nice thread Kim....Glad this bud could lift your spirits...I'm sure you did the same for her.:wave2:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks, Kim. I needed that. Many hugs to all of you. I sure needed it. It's already been a very trying month.

Well... I just love the smell of earth and moldy leaves... so I am all for a group hug! :grouphug:

Actually, I could use all the hugs I can get. :) I have been away for a while myself and much of it has just been stress getting the better of me. Coming here and reading posts such as your's Kim - just affirms what is beautiful and good here - what draws me to this place again and again.

So a special hug for you Kim. :hug:

Awww, Laura, would you believe your post made me teary...::yes::

It sounds like you've gotten the upper hand on the stress, DixieD, good for you!!!!! :)

Did I mention how happy I am to see you here? lol...:) :)

:happy1: :sunny: :hug:

Sorry Deb..:(
and I'll join in too..:grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm a day late (several) and a dollar short....but I'd like to offer a hug and a smoochie to all of my garden friends.

I don't get here much anymore....I guess I'm gardened out these days, but I do think of all of you and wish only the best for you.

I'm not much into cyber hugging but I certainly love dirt and a little blackspot never hurt anyone.......

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.....

:sunny:

{{{{hugs}}}} right back at ya! And to anyone else that needs one too!:wave2:

Times seem to be so uncertain with much added stress lately and this post was so nice to read.:sunny:

I'm a firm believer in group hugs!

{{{hug}}}

I hope this helps.

Love,
Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter