• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re: adult only trip report

Poohshoney

<font color=6666CC>Ya-ya sister!<br><font color=gr
suevee suggested I post a link to my trip reports but I don't know how to do that! It was just my husband and myself, aged 35 & 40 and if anyone is interested, the reports are called `Mickey & Us´.:wave:

Oh yes, do read Poohshoney's trip reports. They are wonderful!!

I don't know how to do the links either. I see that TheLorax2000 did most of them but there were 19 in all.
Make sure you do read them all :)

Thanks TheLorax2000 – that is SO kind of you!

And thanks Nancy!
The missing bits are The Prequel and The Planning Marathon – they’re the first two bits if anyone wants to read them first.

:wave: :wave:

I've added the Prequel and the Planning Marathon.

It was my pleasure to add these links. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I am (I'm on day 6). I'm usually not a trip report reader, but some of these stories just have me LOL. I still have a picture in my head of that bird at mini-golf. My co-workers think I'm nuts in here. It's also helping me get in the right frame of mind for my trip on friday. (let's just say I'm not going WDW under the best of circumstances, but if you can't be happy at the happiest place on earth, where can you?)

I checked all the links and I think they're correct, but let me know if I messed up.

Poohshoney:

Your trip reports are the best I've ever read. I felt like I was traveling with the both of you and like a good book, was disappointed to see it have to come to an end. Can't wait for the sequel!!! LOL :smooth:

Thanks travellin' tigger! I'm glad you liked them - they were fun to write but hearing other people say they like them really puts a smile on my face! I really, really hope there's a sequel as it was the best holiday we've ever had!
Hope you had a good time TheLorax2000 - don't forget to write a trip report! And the bird attack is my absolute favourite memory too.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter