Rate the signature above you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 i'm nice aren't I? I love the spongeblair thing

I think the signature above mine is cute but I really would prefer to see some animated Minnie cause she is my dreamboat lol

LOL ok i'll try to find minnie to put under mickey! I like yours too it's cute..........9.5/10

Spongeblair said:
10/10 I changed mine by adding a picture I can find an animated Minnie Mouse for you

Thanks I have been looking alllllll over

I like ur sig Darth it's cool 10/10

Take Your Pick
thumbminniemouse070305cds6.gif
thumbminniemouse070305dfl5.gif

Oh Heck I don't care they both look great, Now to see if we can hook Mickey up with a date so that I can steal his woman Minnie cause I think she is just such the hottie lmdsao

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! I'll take mickey and you can take minnie LOL

9/10 if you put each picture on a new line.

Not too fond of the second image.
thumbminniemouse070305cds6.gif
This image is over the byte limit for signatures... just letting you know.

Cute pics :) The avatar could be more original, I've seen too many i____.
8/10

The mods cleaned out my other images because I wasn't sure if my ticker counted. Oh well, I found new avvies.

Yay me!
I am a huge fan of MicMins work, she has an amazing talent and can turn a plain piece of clipart into a work of art. Watch out for the little [/IMG] and count the bytes because it might be just over the limit. 9/10

Love it Milk yours are always awesome 10/10!

Luna your siggy is over the byte limit.
Cute siggy, but I think you should change it because it's been the same for a while. I love MicMins glitters and the 'cute and fluffy' picture. stitch rocks. 'Nuff said. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter