Raspberry vinagarette

Pat

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have a good recipe. I love the low cal stuff in the bottle. I have both raspberry vinegar and seedless raspberry jam. I have tried a couple of recipes and don't care for either of them. One of them calls for mustard and it makes it too mustardy and cloudy.

I have a recipe that I got from the Herb Companion magazine. It does contain dijon mustard (which would have a different flavor that reg. mustard), but I never noticed that it was too mustardy and I always get requests for the recipe. You could try making it without the mustard or even reducing the amount if you really don't like it that way.

12 oz. raspberries
1c. red wine vinegar
2 T. dijon mustard
1 tsp. salt
2 - 3 T. fresh minced cilantro, thyme, mint, basil or arugula
2 1/2 c. olive oil

Whisk the raspberries, vinegar, mustard, seasoning and herbs in bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil while continuing to whisk. Use immediately or refrigerate. If kept refrigerated, the vinaigrette should keep for up to 2 weeks. Shake well befor serving.

I usually make this with the basil and thyme. I also just put tit all in a shaker to mix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter