Rapunzel Stateroom Door - Disney Magic

Sure has my door decorations beat...great job! Have you seen the rather old video of the "Up" door decoration a woman made maybe a year ago or so? It was also 3D and most creative. I have to "up" my game.
Saw that and it inspired me too. Hang anything that doesn't lay flat or better yet lights up, and you got everyone on that ship beat.

All right, it is time we shanghaied a Disney imagineer to help us do this door thing right. I am seeing a Moana-themed production with waterfalls (real water), volcanos (might be messy), giant crabs (may only be available on Alaska cruise), etc. Then we put chairs across the hall for guests to view the show. One problem: How do we fit all this in a suitcase? Maybe we let it go until the new ships come out...that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter