• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

random trip to WDW

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Ok so we had a literal last minute trip to disney a couple weeks ago, we were planning on staying at seminole florida for a long weekend vacation. and we made it there and got to visit the beach! on the way down we actually booked our one night stay at walt disney world, and we went out to eat that night, after we went to bed early for we wanted to go to the park the first day so we had to get up early!
we got to the resort (the Caribbean Beach resort at about 6am. we found the main lobby/check in are and sadly their LILO system was down. meaning no access to magic bands so after checking they had a room available that early yay!, and gave us room keys. then since we had purchased tickets online, but couldnt use them since they couldn't activate any bands. they gave us two free complimentary passes with park hopper options free of charge!!! talk about pixie dust! finally we made our way to our room and dropped our luggage off, let me just say the room is awesome!! after making sure we had everything we headed to the bus to take us to MK since we did book fast passes they said we could still just show our phones.
it was a beautiful day! we made our way into magic kingdom, when by city hall and got my disability pass, after renting an EVC. then we went to fire station to get some sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards. however the complimentary passes didnt work for the sorcerers game they told us to go to get them exchanged for actual tickets. instead i raced over into the emporium figuring i could spare a little $$ for magic bands i chose blue my friend chose gray.. lol i guess she didnt know gray is standard lol. anyway they had some trouble setting them up due to the passes but after some work the cast members had gotten everything perfect then they also told us to go on and the bands were on the mouse!!! we made our way into the magic kingdom and examined the newly redid area of the hub i loved the fountain!image.jpg
throughout the day we met Chip and Dale in their western wareimage.jpg , Anna and Elsaimage.jpg
(we got a fast pass for them the day before!) Donlad and goofy , The Tremaines, (was so happy to meet them finally)image.jpg
and i finally was able to meet my hero Peter Pan in the park!! and now i will probably always want to meet him there lol.image.jpg
we rode so much seven dwarfs twice, BTMRR 4, times splash mountain 4 times, space mountain one time. haunted mansion, stitches great escape, monsters laugh floor, little mermaid ride, the barnstormer, the train, we saw the fire works and how the castle got all the designs shown on it. And we saw the electrical Main Street parade!! image.jpg image.jpg we got so much done!
finally we made our way back to the room, and crashed we decided wed go back the next day because i missed seeing the festival of fantasy parade
and i want to buy the we are here collection starbucks mug MK version, we still had our tickets and with our magic bands linked we loaded our car and headed back to MK
The second day was very relaxing I got to meet Tinkerbell, i got my mug, and we got to see the parade!! it was so worth coming back for!!image.jpgimage.jpg

all in all it was a quick but AWEOSME trip to disney and i can't wait for october now lol!!image.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter