Raise your hand if you're expecting severe weather today!

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Anyone else? We are under a high wind warning but will probably have tornado warnings later. All the schools are closed, and our hatches are as battened as can be expected. I'm nervous, but we've done what we can.

We're expecting storms this afternoon with high winds, possible tornados, and possible flash flooding. The electric company is sending out "be prepared ahead of the storms" e-mails, but school is in session and everything is happening normally here so far. (Ohio)

Ours is just clearing up and should be gone by early afternoon. It was rough overnight though - really bad storms! It's still drizzling though. Supposed to be a nice weekend.

We had bad weather in the late Sunday/wee hours Monday with some bad sideways winds and rain. Some tornadoes though they weren't near me.

But for this system today that is affecting a large part of the U.S. we're getting just the rain from it. It's a cold rain as opposed to Monday's warm rain which is why we don't have the storms. Monday was in the 60s, today it's in the 30s (feels presently like 19 degrees). Because of the cold temps it's possible it could transition to snow although they don't anticipate anymore than a coating to an inch. Ice will be a bigger concern.

The up and down temps as per usual have my sinuses going off. False Spring is around.

Middle TN, have high winds now, but expecting storms to move through in a couple hours. DH had to take DD back to college, and on the way back, trying to beat the weather. Local schools closed today.
This is the 3 year anniversary of tornadoes hitting Nashville.middle TN.

Our forecasters aren’t sure what we’ll be getting actually. 2 days ago it was anywhere from 2 - 14 inches of snow with possible freezing rain mixed in there somewhere. This morning sounds like mostly rain tonight, areas north of the city could get 6-8 inches of snow by late tomorrow, south of the city where I am maybe 2-4 with farther south getting all rain. Some freezing rain & sleet as the temps rise & fall. No real wind issues that they’ve mentioned.

Good luck to all in the path of severe weather. 🙏🏻. Hopefully everyone stays safe.

We're clearing up today and entering spring weather.....70's for a couple of weeks and then entering the 80s

We're supposed to get wintry weather later tonight. Snow/sleet/wind starting after 6 or 7pm and going most of Saturday.

Would help if you posted your locations especially with school closing…
Istarted watching weather channel last night as skies darkened in Fort Worth Dallas area and on to Louisiana.
I actually got to hear the Tornado Alarms live broadcast go off in downtown Dallas ! I grew up in St.Louis and heard those alarms all the time and had to go down to the scary basement …

Florida heat and No rain … we have had days of Red Flag Warnings for fire danger including today Alert!
No sirens for red flags…

Southern Indiana. We are under a flash flood warning right now. Expecting bad weather later. Schools are closed.

I'm (OP) in Kentucky. Fistbump to my Tennessee, Indiana, and Ohio neighbs. :D

9BD7A888-6588-4132-B1DB-853A135D7C44.jpeg

Yep….winter storm warning for us (Chicago area)
As normal….people are acting like the snowpocalypse is coming. It’s supposed to start snowing around 2:00-3:00 and all the schools are closed - I don’t get it - it was never like that before elearning. Went to the grocery store yesterday (my normal grocery store day) - so many things were gone - so silly. Many times these warnings go out and it’s never as bad as warned it will be, which I’m grateful for.

CT...rain, sleet, snow tonight into tomorrow...could be 2 inches...could be 6...welcome to New England
Hope everyone expecting severe weather stays safe!

Rain/ice/snow starting before sundown today and lasting until sundown tomorrow.

In like a lion, out like a lamb!

We are getting a winter snow storm but then again it is winter around here. I'd rather be getting some snow for a change and not that nasty ice we got the past couple of storms.

Northern Indiana here. We are under a Winter Storm Warning. Kids are on Elearning today. 5-8 inches of snow expected with 30-40 mph winds this afternoon. Wednesday was 60 degrees here and it was so nice!!!

Reactions: Kae
North Georgia (just north of Atlanta). As far as I can tell just rain but it is on the coolish side, only 64 right now but supposed to get up to 70. Right now it's just cloudy, it rained most of the day yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter