Rainforest Room & Swimming Questions

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
If we get a couple's choice treatment, will we have access to the rainforest room all day? Before and or after the treatment ends?
Can I order a drink while still at the spa?
How late is senses open?
What time do the adult pools/hot tubs close?

If we get a couple's choice treatment, will we have access to the rainforest room all day? Before and or after the treatment ends?
How late is senses open?

No. The Rainforest Room is not included with spa treatments. It is a separate charge.

I have never seen them bring (or allow other than the provided water) drinks in the spa. And there are certainly not servers in there to take orders.

I believe the spa and fitness center close at 10pm.

Don’t know about the pool or hot tub as I avoid those like the plague because they skeeve me out.

How late is senses open?

I have been able to order champagne while having a treatment in a spa villa. YMMV.

What are the differences?

I’m not 100% as I would never do a ship-based spa treatment as I can get better for less on land, but the villas are expensive and either couples or solo with treatments and other stuff (plus the obligatory hard sell). Individual treatments are just that - the expensive treatment and the hard sell. The Rainforest Room is an extra charge DIY co-ed (read: clothed, please) area with heated tile loungers, various steam rooms, and temperature, pattern, and sometimes aromatherapy showers.

I’m not 100% as I would never do a ship-based spa treatment as I can get better for less on land, but the villas are expensive and either couples or solo with treatments and other stuff (plus the obligatory hard sell). Individual treatments are just that - the expensive treatment and the hard sell. The Rainforest Room is an extra charge DIY co-ed (read: clothed, please) area with heated tile loungers, various steam rooms, and temperature, pattern, and sometimes aromatherapy showers.

Yeah, but the couple's choice massage also comes with the chance to sit in a private hot tub for a little while staring out over the ocean, just me and my sweetie. THAT I can't get at home. Hard sells don't bother me, and I'm not afraid to push back if pushed too hard.

for what it's worth I didn't find the hard sell that hard. When I said "No thank you" they dropped it. If you show any interest they will go on and on and on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter