rain drops on kittens, and whiskers on roses

Ok I am totally not getting this!

Can someone explain this song thing to me?

Ok I am totally not getting this!

Can someone explain this song thing to me?

It's Wildeoscar.....there can be no truer explaination then that :)

However, I believe he is simply trying to relieve the boredom of a long drive home from Florida by texting us from his I-Phone.

How's the traffic WO?

traffic was over all pretty light.

not sure how to explain it Celtic Belle... but then again like rainbows and basset hounds, some things defy explanation.

Easy on the trailer jokes....;)

Our beach house is a modular mobile home (aka-trailer):thumbsup2 and I wouldn't give up that thing for anything (except maybe a tornado).:rotfl2:

I'm telling you, any bad thunderstorms, and I'm ready to get the heck out of there.:laughing:

While the congregation was singing a hymn in church, my two year old nephew was singing "Boots with the fur...In the club" over and over again. He was not happy when my sister started laughing. Hopefully nobody around him could make out what he was singing while bobbing his head along to his music!

Easy on the trailer jokes....;)

Our beach house is a modular mobile home (aka-trailer):thumbsup2 and I wouldn't give up that thing for anything (except maybe a tornado).:rotfl2:

I'm telling you, any bad thunderstorms, and I'm ready to get the heck out of there.:laughing:

Hey we have way to much in common. Where is your beach house. We own a small condo in Ocean City MD. 120th street and the ocean on Assawomen drive. It is called Lauren I. You will have to look us up down there sometime. No streets to cross for the kiddos. Just the millionaires parking lot than the beach. LOL.

OMG, first you live 10 minutes from me... then we both have sons named Ethan, now we both have beach homes. WEIRD!!!

Ours is in Pot Nets (Lewes). We drive on the beach almost every weekend. It's so easy with the kids... just open the back of the SUV and dump out all the stuff.

WO, it was good to meet you!

It was actually good to meet everyone there! I am convinced that Kevin is my long lost brother. And WO is the crazy cousin that I have always wanted but could never find.

I agree that Julie was more beautiful in person and Will is definately from Indy (just like me).

Thanks everyone for the nice meet. The food was great and a nice surprise. Have a great day everyone!

Chris

Hi Chris. It was nice to meet you!

And WO is the crazy cousin that I have always wanted but could never find.

I have crazy cousins (Mom's side of the family). I would gladly trade anyone of them for Oscar. Oscar is much funnier and you have to admire a guy who would stalk for a Podcast Cruise. Besides, Oscar wouldn't think of mooching money or DVC points from me.

I have not had that much fun in a while. It was like being with family, and I really enjoyed meeting all you!

OMG, first you live 10 minutes from me... then we both have sons named Ethan, now we both have beach homes. WEIRD!!!

Ours is in Pot Nets (Lewes). We drive on the beach almost every weekend. It's so easy with the kids... just open the back of the SUV and dump out all the stuff.

OK this is like twilight zone freaky. We definately have to get together over at the new park with the kiddos. I work weekends. I will pm you once I get done with this work crap next week. Maybe we were seperated at birth or something. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!