Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I forgot to watch the reunion show of real housewives of new york and it was on at ten. Opps. Hehe. I need to take a shower soon and then I think I'm gonna work on my scrapbook. I've gotten five pages done in two days, which is a lot for me since it takes me a long time to do one page. I am very detail oriented. Lol.

i'm watching Rugrats.

:-O Tommy left the house by himself!!! Bad Tommy...

School is dull... I forgot everything used in a graph when you show the movement of a shape.

Reflection
Rotation

What's the other one?

eek! The computer changed it's date and time without me doing it... And I know it wasn't like this half an hour ago because I looked at the time before getting off...

When I last checked, it said it was around 11:45 and it was right.

Now it says 20:00 and the date says 12th May 2012 o_O Anything special happening then?

I had cheerios for breakfast yesterday.
I had cheerios for dinner yesterday.
I'm having cheerios for breakfast today.

Too much cheerios.

I might this weekend.
My school doesn't have cheerios for lunch. lol.

Already straightened my hair.
Have to get history notes I missed.
And figure out Algebra...
Last day of school this week for me!

you could bring your own cheerios :p and as a snack, a cheerios cereal bar!

I have to go to the doctors today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter