Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I have to go to work now. They are gonna be uber mad because I couldnt go yesterday. yeahh I hate being in trouble, but I had rehearsal.

The person who married the Berlin Wall, has something called Objectum-Sexuality

Look it up on Google and go to the first link... there's a person on there who married the Effiel Tower (I think)

On something called Have I Got News For You. They mentioned it on there, and said there's also a guy who's had relationships with a car and a fairground ride, and also a woman who's in a relationship with a radio...

GAH!
I have a crink in the neck and cannot move my head.
I have been staring the same direction since 7:30 AM

Still trying to find the Teacher's Pet movie on the internet...

You know that movie 'Catch That Kid' move with kristen stewart?
Four the last four days of school we have mixed up blocks (exam schedule) so I ended up having math for two hours yesterday morning (Last day of school!) For the first 40 minutes we presented our projects and then we watched it.
I forgot how much I liked that movie.

Futurama!

Can't find the movie still... or the TV show... the internet sucks...

Teacher's Pet. Either the show, or the movie. I just want to watch it again D-:

I've been trying to find it.
There's a website I had a LONG time ago but I deleted the link to it.
It played like every single movie online.

i tried to make one of my shirts into an off the shoulder shirt and it came out kinda good, just have to fix the edges.

I have a website that has loads of movies on it, but it doesn't have that -_-

There was one on our computer that broke, but I don't remember what it's called

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter