Rack Up Yo' Posts With Random Stuff...Take 133

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. They're easier on my ankles thats for sure. I got used to them in 2 seconds.
I'd probably fall if you put me in regular rollerblades

my cousin wants to take me to the boardwalk..?

Whats the boardwalk and how do we get there from pop century :D

Tommorow is Brendon Uries birthday. :teeth:
Well, atleast according to this site I'm on...

my cousin wants to take me to the boardwalk..?

Whats the boardwalk and how do we get there from pop century :D

The Boardwalk is one of the Epcot resorts. You could either get a bus to Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom and take another bus to that resort. Or you can get a bus to Epcot or Hollywood Studios, and either take a boat to the resort, or you can walk there.

We went there. It was alright, it was midday so there was hardly any people there. It was pretty but all we did was walk from one side to the other, went in about 2 shops and left. Lol.

I can't find the map. :headache:

Does anybody know if they still serve the tye-dye cheesecake at Pop Century?
My mom tried making it yesterday, the top is really a darkish pink but she said the inside should look prettier. We already made it once last year and she wanted to know if they still had it...
I read that they do, but I don't know if that's recent. She wants to get some next time we go.

We went there. It was alright, it was midday so there was hardly any people there. It was pretty but all we did was walk from one side to the other, went in about 2 shops and left. Lol.

My mom tried making it yesterday, the top is really a darkish pink but she said the inside should look prettier. We already made it once last year and she wanted to know if they still had it...
I read that they do, but I don't know if that's recent. She wants to get some next time we go.

Want me to check? LOL.

What is it? :) And where is it as well haha

They were still advertising it in the lifts at POP when I was there in late November.

AHHH! some random person is following me on Twitter...
Its my second random follower.
And hes like... 50!
CREEPERRRR!
does anyone know how to make him un-follow me?

My mom read someone had it in February so I guess it is still there. :D
She said it's red velvet cake for about $3.49 for a piece.
It's in the Pop Century bakery in the food court areaI believe.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/propertymap.htm
I found this map, it has everything. Pop century is 31 and Boardwalk is 10.
I guess it'll give you an idea where it is.

I love cheesecake. mmm.

AHHH! some random person is following me on Twitter...
Its my second random follower.
And hes like... 50!
CREEPERRRR!
does anyone know how to make him un-follow me?

I have loads of random people following me. I just don't really take much attention. If you don't want random people following you, you can make your account private, where you choose to accept the people following you.

I have loads of random people following me. I just don't really take much attention. If you don't want random people following you, you can make your account private, where you choose to accept the people following you.

I just don't like random creepers following me.
haha.

The strangest person following me is probably Lost_On_ABC... I don't even watch the show, and I don't think i've mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter